Two of Wands as what I mean to someone

headincloud

Sorry but I don't see this as a good card in relationships long term because it starts of with burning passion and it doesn't fizzle out as much as can't be contained, one partner becomes discontent because the grass is always greener and gets itchy feet. Boredom and restlessness are key aspects of that card and this has or will prompt a decision of whether to stay or whether to go for him.

scorpiogirl

I'm with Flames in that he has strong and passionate feelings about you and wants to invest energy into you. But his ambitions (to study, to have a certain future) are equally strong and passionate and that leads the answer to be: you mean a decision to him.

The important thing to keep in mind here is that the 2/Wands is not a "Lovers" decision--i.e. a life-changing BIG decision, usually one that must be made very soon. Two Wands is on a far more minor level. It could be a decision that he may want to get out of the way (wands cards usually indicate impatience and a desire to act--that long term partner may be why he's impatient, because he does view such an investment as long term)...but he would probably also admit that it isn't urgent and can wait. It certainly doesn't sound like either of your are far enough along in achieving your goals or in this relationship to know if this decision needs to be made.

You may want to casually assure/point out to him that no such decision needs to be made at this time. Because right now, what you mean to him seems to be a "jump the gun" decision (get it out of the way so it doesn't interfere with his focus later on). If you can mean to him something more akin to 2/Pents--something he can invest in and yet not lose out on his studies--then that will allow both the studies and relationship to develop and give you both a chance to see if such a decision needs to be made at all.
I am a decision! Brilliant. Thank you!!!!

scorpiogirl

Take a look at the image on the RWS card. There are two Wands. One is securely fastened to the wall. He's holding the other Wand and a globe. He has his back turned to the Wand secured to the wall. He knows you're a "sure thing", but he's looking elsewhere, too. When I see that globe and the way he's looking out over the water it brings to mind that he may be using the internet to scope out other possible interests. I hope this isn't going to be too risque for me to say this but with the globe in one hand and the other hand holding his "wand", I could see it as showing he's getting sexual satisfaction from things he's doing on the internet.

Don't be discouraged by some of the answers we're giving you. Here on the forum we give many possibilities of what we've seen certain cards mean in our experience to help you develop a wider range of possible meanings but your cards will be speaking to you in your own special "language" that's developing as you gain experience. So put your faith in that because even if you're relatively new to the cards, your own interpretation will be more likely to be accurate. :)
I was using the Aquarian deck the first time. In this deck, his back isn't turned...it's a side profile. I understand what you mean by looking elsewhere...he's currently trying to find work abroad.
Thank you for your input. I appreciate all answers, good or bad. I don't have much experience with this card.

scorpiogirl

Sorry but I don't see this as a good card in relationships long term because it starts of with burning passion and it doesn't fizzle out as much as can't be contained, one partner becomes discontent because the grass is always greener and gets itchy feet. Boredom and restlessness are key aspects of that card and this has or will prompt a decision of whether to stay or whether to go for him.

Thank you for your input . He's a high energy kind of guy (he can wear me out lol) so I can see where this fits with his personality.

scorpiogirl

If the 2 of Wands is excellently-dignified and I am to come up with something positive about it, I can say that the card may also mean that you are definitely part of his plans, that he sees your potential as a good and helpful partner, and therefore as someone he can take with him on his quest to conquer this world. But taken as this card by itself, it seems there are questions about your place among his priorities.

I'm hopeful that we can make plans for the future. Together that is. Sometimes I see the 2W image and think 'let's explore the world, together. Here! This staff is for you'...❤️.

Grizabella

Aha! The deck makes a big difference sometimes. I didn't see where you'd named the Aquarian deck or I'd have looked it up in the deck?

Aquarian is coming out in a tin, by the way. Did you know? I'm excited.

scorpiogirl

Aha! The deck makes a big difference sometimes. I didn't see where you'd named the Aquarian deck or I'd have looked it up in the deck?

Aquarian is coming out in a tin, by the way. Did you know? I'm excited.

My fault I didn't mention that I used the Aquarian deck in my previous posts.
Yes, I totally agree the deck does make a difference...
Yay! I just looked up Aquarian deck in a tin...but it's been out already for a while, no?