Pierre Madenié Tarot Facsimile is launched

jhernandez

Just received my deck. WOW what a beautiful piece of work. It is a work of art. The box the cards come in is absolutely striking. It is heavy duty and BIG! I love it. The wrapper the cards are wrapped in is amazing, I love papyrus. The detail and amount of time it took to make this a true work of art shows everywhere. I was almost afraid to open it and hold them as to not tarnish them. The cards themselves need to be seen in real life. They are very high quality. The colors are elegant and the design looks amazing. Merci, M. Yves! The "ghost" images are very interesting, they give the deck a haunting feel to them. The card stock is very thick and sturdy. I will have to learn how to shuffle them without bending them too much. This is a very special deck. I cannot wait to do some reading from it. You can see and feel the love that M. Yves has put into manifesting this work of art. Merci.

yooster

I recieved my deck around 2 weeks ago and must say that I love this deck.

MoonGypsy

Does anyone know if the Paypal issues have been sorted? :love:

MoonGypsy

If they have been I'd be very tempted to buy another...

i just placed my order and had no problems, Leffy...:* but i decided not to try a credit card. So i don't know if they got the credit card challenges ironed out. :love:

i am soooooo looking forward to seeing and holding this lovely deck!:D

garmonbozia

I just bought mine a few weeks ago and had no Paypal issues at all.

edited to add: I used a credit card and not a Paypal balance. no problems at all.

MoonGypsy

It seems to be only folks who tried using their credit cards that had the challenges. So rather than risk that, my hubby told me not to use it. i used an alternative method, and it went through perfectly with no problem at all.

ETA: Oh, you used a credit card with no problem? Great! Le Fanu will be happy to see that, as i think he is wanting to get a back up. :D

Le Fanu

I shall try and see (but not yet. I have a weekend break next weekend... Going to a city that has a very good tarot shop so I'm holding onto my pennies in case there are goodies to be had there. If I don't buy much there, I can justify a back-up here. :))

MoonGypsy

I shall try and see (but not yet. I have a weekend break next weekend... Going to a city that has a very good tarot shop so I'm holding onto my pennies in case there are goodies to be had there. If I don't buy much there, I can justify a back-up here. :))

oooh! Tarot Goodies! })

garmonbozia

ETA: Oh, you used a credit card with no problem? Great! Le Fanu will be happy to see that, as i think he is wanting to get a back up. :D

Now that I think about it, I am not 100% certain. I definitely did not use an existing Paypal balance, but the credit card I used is a combined credit card / debit card. When I checked out through Paypal, I cannot remember if I chose the instant transfer or the credit card option....I am not sure if that would make a difference or not.

If anyone has a problem with using Paypal with a credit card, would choosing Bill Me Later as your payment option work instead?