Piatnik Rhenan Deck

jema

Any idea where to find this deck? I need it!!!

Astraea

Hello, jema! I think that eBay will be your best bet - haven't seen it for sale by major retailers in quite while.

jema

Hello, jema! I think that eBay will be your best bet - haven't seen it for sale by major retailers in quite while.

yeah i noticed i am like 3 years late on this thread. checked all the usual places but nothing popped up.

jean bosco

Hi,
at a....n.com or a....n.de you'll get it.
search: "tarot de marseille piatnik"
I think it was called Rhenan, but isn't anymore.

Bluefeet

Oooo so this is the one with the infamous Yeti Hermit })

jean bosco

yes

d0021109.jpg

:)

FaintlyMacabre

I have had mine for awhile and forget where I got it. The box is red and rather large and just says "Tarot de Marseille" with e Le Bateleur on the front. French on one side, English on the other, Tarot of Marseilles, 78 cards with an instruction booklet. Back says copyright 1984 Piatnik*Vienne No. 1945, Made in Austria. www. piatnik.com

If it weren't for the Hermit, I wouldn't be sure it was the right deck. (I was just wondering if I had it.)

Diana

BSwett

Obi One Kanobe!

MissChiff

There are a couple for sale on Amazon...

Philistine

If it weren't for the Hermit, I wouldn't be sure it was the right deck.
You know, that's what I was thinking about this deck. What really makes it special beyond the fur-cocooned Hermit? It's a nice set of images, but many similar have been produced with like coloration and attitude. Maybe I'm missing something? Indulge me!