Fourth house/scorpio stellium in composite chart?

ameliajoy

I'm in a new relationship and have had a look at our composite chart. Most composite charts I've had with exes before are quite spread out but with this one, we have a stellium in the fourth house in Scorpio. Sun, Mercury, Venus and Pluto are all in the fourth house in scorpio and are conjuncting each other (Mercury, Venus and Sun all make conjunctions to Pluto.)
All I get from this is that the Scorpio means it's a passionate, intense relationship and together we have a huge concern for fourth house matters ie living together, creating a home, kids, family, each other's backgrounds.
Does anyone have any experience with this kind of Scorpio heavy or fourth house heavy relationship? Or any more insight into what it means?

Valeria

Hi Amelia,

I have an intense 6th house stellium in scorpio in my composite chart with my love. Regardless of the house position,which shows the area of life that is going to be prominent in your relationship,a scorpio stellium will bring with it intense obsession and emotional crisis. You will feel as if you can't survive without the other. As if you have finally found the spiritual,soul-consuming love that you were looking for.

How are your nodes of the moon aspected in synastry? That tells of the longevity of the relationship.

Jen P

I'm in a new relationship and have had a look at our composite chart. Most composite charts I've had with exes before are quite spread out but with this one, we have a stellium in the fourth house in Scorpio. Sun, Mercury, Venus and Pluto are all in the fourth house in scorpio and are conjuncting each other (Mercury, Venus and Sun all make conjunctions to Pluto.)
All I get from this is that the Scorpio means it's a passionate, intense relationship and together we have a huge concern for fourth house matters ie living together, creating a home, kids, family, each other's backgrounds.
Does anyone have any experience with this kind of Scorpio heavy or fourth house heavy relationship? Or any more insight into what it means?

Just out of curiosity, how close are the other planets to the Sun (within how many degrees)? Does the stellium square the Ascendant or oppose the M.C.? Does one of you happen to have a natal Neptune in Scorpio conjuncting the stellium? It'll be a really intense partnership, quite possibly obsessive and emotionally difficult (like Valeria said above). I would think that this relationship will change/transform you at a deep (basement level of your being) level if you both can handle it for a period of time.

Valeria

Neptune can be an a**hole in composite and synastry, though. Fogs up everything like a bitch and then reality crashes down on you hard, if you are not in tune with your psyche.

Got Neptune squaring the composite Venus so I know. Thankfully, the stellium in scorpio acts as a fog light. So if you have an aspect between Neptune and personal planets, you may just manage to overcome the illusions.