Moon 18 1+8=9
Completion as it is the last number in numerology
Step 6 element, suit, element
4 of Wands
Suit: wands- inspiration, growth,
Element: fire-radiant energetic aggressive male
Mode: number card; ask the question what
King of Swords
Suit- Swords-logic, cutting to the truth, pierces illusions, painful, battle, fight
Element- air- communication, mental, logic, rational, fair,
Mode- answer the question who
Moon
Suit- n/a
Element- water – feeling, empathic, secretive, yielding
Mode- Major- asks the question, why?
Step 7 synthesis
4 of Wands
Stable energy, security, focused will power resulting in a good home ( not just physical)
King of swords
A master thinker, can be sharp with his tongue and wit, not very emotional
Moon
Emotions and dreams, subconscious, a completions of sorts , or seeking completions because of asking why with something you can’t see, feel, touch.

Step 8 metaphor
4 of wands
• I see the light
• Open no doors
• S/he can open many doors for you
King of swords
• Stand by me
• Double edged swords cuts both ways
Moon
• Dogs of war
• Bats in the belfry
• Mooning for her

Step 9 Query and snap shot
4 of wands
Q: Where is the light coming from?
A: the red moon suggests heated emotions
Snapshot- passion, anger, but contained in the 4 towering wands
King of wands
Q: what are you thinking of
A: whatever I darn want to
Snapshot I usually like this suit but he can be an arrogant son of a gun

Moon
Q: Where is everyone going to
A: who is to say we have a destination?
Snapshot: leave it to the moon to answer a question with a question, also confusion

Step 10 book meanings
4 of wands
Security, stability, Venus in Aries , I get the impression it is energy about to burst like a pressure cooker.
King of Swords
I well thought of person, surgeon, lawyer, speaker, 2/3 Gemini 1/3 Taurus
Moon
Illusion, dreams, raw emotions, caravel of shadows, Pieces

coyoteblack

finally finished.

Did you see any of the same words: Intently; it is night time in all the cards!
Did you experience any similar emotions? A since of loneliness, more lacking of emotions then having them
Where does each card fit in the others story? There is a moon in both cards so the king can easily be seeking knowledge, leading the tribe through the door, upon entering theater side they experience the bats in the belfry never to return.
Suit number model similarities 3 of 4 possible modes, maybe this means I am all over the place lacing direction, following an illusion? There are 4 swords in the king of swords, 4 wands they are 3 poles holding the glass; I think this means either stability or inertia boarding on stagnation.
Similar metaphors: none I might have to go back to this just to create some
Where do the meanings overlap? Stability, security, air and fire are both male , night time is dreams and the moon card is about deems, maybe I need to stop logically and follow my dreams , and emotions?

I am not sure if I did this step correct, if I missed some thing I will go back over it.

Jewel

coyoteblack said:
Stability, security, air and fire are both male , night time is dreams and the moon card is about deems, maybe I need to stop logically and follow my dreams , and emotions?

I am not sure if I did this step correct, if I missed some thing I will go back over it.
First off, there is no real right or wrong way! (Mary said so *LOL*). The idea is for the exercises to work for us and us to discover this.

I think your conclusions here point to needing balance (male/female) and focus. This focus can be one of following your dreams. You just need to decide and go for it (King of Swords). Find your way through the darkness (Moon) to the otherside of that lens on your moon card. Fly through it.

I really like what you said about stability or inertia bordering on stagnation. Is that your fear of walking through the door on the 4 of wands? are you afraid that if you go through that door that you cannot come back? (as suggested by your story).

In a manner of speaking this reading seems to really compliment the reading I did for you with the Celtic Dragon last week .... balance, need to decide and act ... hmmmmmmmm ....

coyoteblack

That was such great feed ack jewel, I really need to work on balance. the fear of not coming back , that was great was not even thinking of me when i did that.