Tarot Experience kickstarter is live

Alta

So, it can be assumed that this is hard cover right out of the gate? Not a level?

RiccardoLS

Kickstarter - Tarot Experience Volume II

I was looking for a thread on the volume... but to my horror I didn't find one.
So I am practically forced to put here at least a link to the ongoing Campaign for the volume II.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/loscarabeo/tarot-experience

Probably the AT people are on average more intermediate and experts than beginner.
So I will be curious if there is feedback, especially on the Table of Content and on the sample chapter.

Then... having done what I had to do, I can finally write what I was going to write in the first place. The strecth goal for printing FSC had been reached!!!
It was a stretch goal that was really dear to me.
Print on FSC paper is a bit expensive (not just for the FSC paper itself, but also because it strongly limits the options for choosing the printer).
Still, if this small niche of the printing industry does not start to invest on environment, who will?

Ric

RiccardoLS

my fault :(
Sorry.
Can mods delete my thread or move it? :(

Sorry

gregory

my fault :(
Sorry.
Can mods delete my thread or move it? :(

Sorry
Never apologise ! The more threads the better. It's doing quite well :)

I've asked for a merge - it's so good to see you here !

rwcarter

Moderator Note

The two threads have been merged.

gregory

Thanks Rodney :love:

Achlys

I backed it, but I have no idea what it means by stretch goals lol.
EXPERIENCE + FUNDAMENTALS LEVEL
1 copy of the Tarot Experience book including all stretch goals, plus
1 copy of TAROT FUNDAMENTALS - KICKSTARTER EDITION (yes we do still have a few left!)

I missed the tarot fundamentals kickstarter so at least there was an opportunity to get a version.

rwcarter

There is a funding goal. Once that has been reached, then stretch goals come into play. For example, if the funding goal was $5000, once that's met, there might be a $7500 stretch goal, then a $10,000 stretch goal, then a $12,500 goal, etc. So if my made-up campaign were funded at $13, 253, then the original goal and 3 stretch goals would've been met. And the reward at each of those goals would then become reality.

Rodney