Horary Readings Round 6 - Questions

Ronia

Minderwiz, can I ask another question too? (sorry!!!)

If you're Ok with this, as you know we're heading in a completely new direction with my son and I'd like to ask if I will start a relationship with D. by the end of this year? We have no history together, so it's a bright new thing. I'm divorced, with my small child, nothing special in my personal life at this point. When I say "relationship", I mean that, not just a fling or a date. Thank you in advance and I apologize for another question!

Minderwiz

Minderwiz, can I ask another question too? (sorry!!!)

If you're Ok with this, as you know we're heading in a completely new direction with my son and I'd like to ask if I will start a relationship with D. by the end of this year? We have no history together, so it's a bright new thing. I'm divorced, with my small child, nothing special in my personal life at this point. When I say "relationship", I mean that, not just a fling or a date. Thank you in advance and I apologize for another question!

Yes of course you can.

I have a question from NikkiB next and then it's your turn.

Ronia

Thanks a lot! :)

D. is also separated with a small child (not living with him all the time), if that's useful info. :)

love.actually

Thank you for so generously offering these horary readings :D
My question is, "What does my love life look like for the next 12 months?"

Over the summer, I've had one casual relationship with someone new and a few brush-ins with an ex who just seems to be lurking in the background. Now that the school semester is about to start again, I'd love to know what my love life holds for me--whether or not I will meet someone new, or patch things up with the ex, or throw myself wholly into studies. I am a Cancer with a Libra rising. Thank you again!

Ronia

Minderwiz, are you going to continue wuth the horary readings this year? If so, can I ask about a new job in the new year? That means: will I start a well paying desired by me job/career by the end of 2012?

As you may remember I moved with my son and it's time for me to start working already. :) Thanks a lot and apologies if that's not a relevant thread any longer. :)

Minderwiz

Minderwiz, are you going to continue wuth the horary readings this year? If so, can I ask about a new job in the new year? That means: will I start a well paying desired by me job/career by the end of 2012?

As you may remember I moved with my son and it's time for me to start working already. :) Thanks a lot and apologies if that's not a relevant thread any longer. :)

Oddly enough, I've been thinking of starting another thread, thoug I was thinking of another week or so before launching it, As I have a fair amount still going on.

Ronia

Oh, that's cool! I'll wait. :) Thank you! Do I need to resubmit my question then?

Nalini

Hi Minderwiz!

Can I please, please, please be on the waiting list when you start with the horary readings next?

Thanks so much in advance,
N

Minderwiz

My pleasure I'm going to start one soon so remind me that you're first.

PS the Horary DIY thread is open for readings as well as advice on charts,so if you already have a question you can post it there :)

Nalini

Thanks so, so, so much! Indeed have a question (rather 2 in 1 question) ready for asking!

Never got a Horary done before so not very familiar with the rules and only have vague ideas/information. Should I only post the question or attach link to my personal chart as well time of question, place of question (with lat/long). Sorry, if the questions sound dumb.

Could you please provide a link to the Horary DIY thread here? I will also search for it but just in case don't locate it. Thanks.

P.S. Posted my question and details in Horary DIY thread!