3 of Cups: Love or Friendship?

elena_jaymz

----------

Elena, True, that is the bottom line...'trust', without which there can be no real relationship, not in a family, friendship or romance. Betrayal of trust is the worst...perhaps that level of pain is expressed by the Nine of Swords... resulting in the Ten of Swords. I've been there. The most devastating betrayal I have had included sabotage and 'assassination', and was done by my prof. in a Ph.D. program. Unexpected. The Tower.
Pen

I've been there too, I know how painful it is. I'm really sick of such situations indeed :D

So to sum up, this 3 of Cups here is saying I have the possibility to get to know a person with whom I can have a good time and establish an emotional bond. Whatever will happen after this (strenghtening the friendship or it resulting into a romance one day), the important thing is that it must be built on trust and respect as well.

BlackBetty

I haven't read through the other replies. This never means celebrations, girls night out, or platonic friendship for me. It always comes up for something beyond friendship but not quite love.

elena_jaymz

I haven't read through the other replies. This never means celebrations, girls night out, or platonic friendship for me. It always comes up for something beyond friendship but not quite love.
Thanks BlackBetty, do you mean a flirt?

Inviato dal mio ALE-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk

Seleni

The 3 of cups came up very often when I was asking about a guy and I had the same dilemma as yourself. Love of friendship? What happened was that our connection grew very strong, we had a great time together, met up every day etc. For me it manifested as a more open-ended relationship, as someone suggested. Not pure friendship, but no romance either. And yes, I was more emotionally invested in him than he was in me.

elena_jaymz

The 3 of cups came up very often when I was asking about a guy and I had the same dilemma as yourself. Love of friendship? What happened was that our connection grew very strong, we had a great time together, met up every day etc. For me it manifested as a more open-ended relationship, as someone suggested. Not pure friendship, but no romance either. And yes, I was more emotionally invested in him than he was in me.

Hi Seleni, thanks for your reply! I see what I mean, actually we see each other nearly everyday (we attend the same academic classes), but I don't know what will happen XD anyway I feel like we may build up a strong connection, time will tell anyway.

elena_jaymz

>> UPDATE >> Nothing romantic happened, I mean we're not in love, we're just classmates/friends sharing interests, but nothing more than that, so I'd say this time the 3 of Cups gave clues that this acquaintance would have just turned to a friendship.