T-square linked to multiple conjunctions

dadsnook2000

Calculating the MC-Solar Cycle

The MC does not progress at a flat or linear rate from one Solar Return position to the next. It has to be modified by the Equation of Time. Ignoring this EoT adjustment can throw off the dates by up to 8 days. Most programs that are popular among serious astrologers such as Solar Fire, Kepler, Matrix, etc. can not provide this type of progression for this purpose. On my blog site, the Ninth House, I have a set of worked examples of how to download RIYAL and configure it and use it to generate these charts.

Of course, one can always use their software to generate a solar return and then progress the S/R to any date. After the chart is calculated one can determine the EoT variation and then adjust the chart to reflect the correct time --- thereby changing the angles.

Barleywine

The MC does not progress at a flat or linear rate from one Solar Return position to the next. It has to be modified by the Equation of Time. Ignoring this EoT adjustment can throw off the dates by up to 8 days. Most programs that are popular among serious astrologers such as Solar Fire, Kepler, Matrix, etc. can not provide this type of progression for this purpose. On my blog site, the Ninth House, I have a set of worked examples of how to download RIYAL and configure it and use it to generate these charts.

Of course, one can always use their software to generate a solar return and then progress the S/R to any date. After the chart is calculated one can determine the EoT variation and then adjust the chart to reflect the correct time --- thereby changing the angles.

I have Riyal but I haven't updated it since I started working with the PSSR. Will I need an upgrade to work the new method or I can I just configure it according to your examples?

dadsnook2000

Riyal

First, run the program by calling up a natal chart, then doing a solar return, and then choosing "PSSR" to bring up an annual hit list. Look to see if the last right hand column next to the hit list area is labeled GMT instead of RAMC. If your program has a GMT, then you are OK. If it has RAMC, you need to go to the RIYAL program listing and see if there is two Riyal application files, one of which is about 1,404 KB. This is probably missing, but you can down load this file and add it to your RIYAL program listing. It provides the GMT value in place of the RAMC value. The GMT can be entered into the time when doing a comparison chart, thus producing a Progressed Daily Angles or PSSR chart in biwheel form if you wish. Dave

214red

I am wonder if i could call on your expertise here and put up a sample transit and see if you all think i have analysed it correctly?

dadsnook2000

214red

Go for it. Dave

214red

what do you think would be a good transit to work on, i am concentrating on the moon or the sign changes at the moment. any suggestions? i do have venus opposite natal pluto coming up, and jupiter return , or the current saturn rx transit

dadsnook2000

One transit ?

Why not look at a transit chart (all transiting planets) for a given date?

214red

Why not look at a transit chart (all transiting planets) for a given date?

yes that might be a better way for me, at the moment i am often trying to isolate one planets transit

I will select the new moon day or the day after the new moon and get the chart up later today

214red

I have decided to do the 19th Feb (jupiter conjuncts my natal moon exactly on the midnight on Sunday 18th)

Can anyone produce a chart with the progressions, transits and natal chart combined? I can only do the one on astro.com which which is not ideal to post it here.

If not i will pull the one off astro.com, will also see if anything is triggered on my SR also.

dadsnook2000

Jupiter transiting Moon

Jupiter represents enlargement, Moon is primary needs, fears, response level, nurturing, habits, the past and old memories or events.

By itself, Jupiter reaching your natal Moon will signify heightened sensitivity, more noticeable responses to others and to situations. Being in the 12th, this may relate to the past, quiet and behind-the-scenes support for another that re-emerges in an upsetting way. This can also represent being involved in larger social circles, family gatherings, opportunities through women, religious experiences.

However, your Moon is not alone in your chart. The Moon squares Venus/Saturn and opposes Uranus.

** Venus/Saturn points to a formality in how you choose to experience love: An older person or younger person, but not someone your own age, offers a distinct approach to how you relate. You may have "rules" or expectations as to what love should be. You may feel that love is a business or has to fit into a structured life in some manner, perhaps linked to a business partner or someone who loves the same things that you do.

** Moon opposite Uranus suggests an attraction to the kooky individual, one who is their own person in thought, dress, actions, etc. -- in short, a highly individualistic person who might be focused on doing social good, helping others.

The problem is that Saturn and Uranus, in this case, point to attributes which are not easily amalgamated. It might be that the excitement of being in contact with two who each represent the ideals of Saturn or of Uranus leads to being caught up in a "choice" situation in which the longer the choice exists and is delayed the better the period is for you to float between the excitement of making a choice.

** Moon trines Mars, suggesting that you go after "change" and "action" (translate as excitement ?) as long as it isn't too much and you understand the plan (all Virgo here).

To be blunt, with Jupiter in the natal 1st, you appear to like to bestow favors, to play the field, to be involved with a social circle which offers entertainment of personalities which you cycle among. I'm not saying that this is the whole "you" just that this is part of you. It is what your T-Square is about and what Jupiter transiting your natal Moon is about. How the rest of you handles this is another thing. Dave