T-square linked to multiple conjunctions

214red

Hi Dave
Thanks for this, i havent been at home to upload my charts but have been looking at jupiter today so will type uo my response to this and my own thoughts here too. did you also factor in Chiron and north node, i had added those in too, but perhaps that is too much as the transit is not exact.

I will say that the part about jupiter in the 1st house is true, i like social circles i can learn from or have something in common with, but i get bored easily and weirdly enough have been in a hermit phase for a bit..only wanting to mix with a few select few rather then be my usual social butterfly self.

will reply indepth when at home, thanks again!

214red

I tried to work on this at the weekend, everything worked against me, so i am going to take this as a sign not to work on the smaller transits because there are soo many of them i find it hard to keep track. I need to look at more major ones and 'dont sweat the small stuff' as i have my guides to help me day to day, but the bigger fish would help me more.

I now need to distinguish what are the big impact transits, and when the more long term ones kick off.
thank you for your help, i will come back to this thread when i can get my head round a method of identifying these with progressions, transits and SR. i thought i could work on them in isolation and reigning in my virgo tendancies to try and do everything, i worked on it, but its like a layer cake and i cant seem to do one without looking at all of them

214red

Jupiter represents enlargement, Moon is primary needs, fears, response level, nurturing, habits, the past and old memories or events.

By itself, Jupiter reaching your natal Moon will signify heightened sensitivity, more noticeable responses to others and to situations. Being in the 12th, this may relate to the past, quiet and behind-the-scenes support for another that re-emerges in an upsetting way. This can also represent being involved in larger social circles, family gatherings, opportunities through women, religious experiences.

However, your Moon is not alone in your chart. The Moon squares Venus/Saturn and opposes Uranus.

** Venus/Saturn points to a formality in how you choose to experience love: An older person or younger person, but not someone your own age, offers a distinct approach to how you relate. You may have "rules" or expectations as to what love should be. You may feel that love is a business or has to fit into a structured life in some manner, perhaps linked to a business partner or someone who loves the same things that you do.

** Moon opposite Uranus suggests an attraction to the kooky individual, one who is their own person in thought, dress, actions, etc. -- in short, a highly individualistic person who might be focused on doing social good, helping others.

The problem is that Saturn and Uranus, in this case, point to attributes which are not easily amalgamated. It might be that the excitement of being in contact with two who each represent the ideals of Saturn or of Uranus leads to being caught up in a "choice" situation in which the longer the choice exists and is delayed the better the period is for you to float between the excitement of making a choice.

** Moon trines Mars, suggesting that you go after "change" and "action" (translate as excitement ?) as long as it isn't too much and you understand the plan (all Virgo here).

To be blunt, with Jupiter in the natal 1st, you appear to like to bestow favors, to play the field, to be involved with a social circle which offers entertainment of personalities which you cycle among. I'm not saying that this is the whole "you" just that this is part of you. It is what your T-Square is about and what Jupiter transiting your natal Moon is about. How the rest of you handles this is another thing. Dave
I realised i hadnt given feedback on this and today i was working out how to explain this transit.
This manifested in two ways, one it relates to the problem with my partner, well there wasnt a problem but i did revert back to trying to get him to fit into a box i had created and it caused an argument, however i realised what i was doing and realised i was trying to make him conform when i dont like conformity so it was resolved happily in the end, him being the unusual person he is, our relationship continuing to be unconventional, and both happy.

I do like social circles to be for what knowledge i can glean from others, if they suit me, but i decided not to be a sociable since my sun progressed to virgo, and i havent wanted to. what i realise here is the 11 house represented a very different group, not so much a physical group but an association of people through what they do, i work as a medium and it was relating to mediumship, not so much a group that get togther but mediums in general. the conflict has come up a number of different ways but i am now off in a different direction from most and have removed ties to the old school of thought.

so moon was the habits which have been broken, uranus was a new way of thinking and doing thats unconventional and made me break ties with a group, jupiter is the expansion which this has brought me in my knowledge by breaking ties. this came through a much older person in spirit who was in the background giving me support, it links to chrion as its healing both my old wounds and will help others heal theres.

so the transit worked both romantically with a younger person, and relating to an other person work wise.
Moon trines Mars** this was relevant as i was pointed to mars in virgo yesterday, the plan is still there, but how i personally get there has changed somewhat in the detail only

so thank you!

dadsnook2000

For 214 RED

Thank you for the feedback. You said, "I realised i hadnt given feedback on this and today i was working out how to explain this transit. This manifested in two ways, one it relates to the problem with my partner, well there wasnt a problem but i did revert back to trying to get him to fit into a box i had created and it caused an argument, however i realised what i was doing and realised i was trying to make him conform when i dont like conformity so it was resolved happily in the end, him being the unusual person he is, our relationship continuing to be unconventional, and both happy."

Most often, when a square aspect is involved it expresses itself though another person in terms of the attitudes, while a trine aspect most often points to the person alternating between one expression and another expression. Here, if I understand you correctly, you played two role relative to the "other" person. This is, of course, perfectly fine. Just not expected by me --- even though I had no context for your current life and behavior. It just points out how much fluidity we have to allow for when trying to fit a few astrological symbols into an interpretive model for the richness and complexities of a person's life.

This, again, is why I always say, the study of astrology is one thing. Applying it to some one's life is another thing. This is why lots of chart work with friends is so helpful when studying astrology. "Lots" of chart work means just that, literally hundreds, each of which is studied, understood and placed in the context of the subject's life as far as we can appreciate that context. Thanks again for your reply. We all learn from these examples. Dave

214red

i remember before i went professional doing readings i did hundreds of them, and i was able to see how they manifested with friends and family, until i understood the mechanics of how things worked

Astrology i am trying to figure my own stuff out so i can apply what i have learnt, but am not doing too well, but i will get there eventually. I did decide to write all the new and full moons down and how they relate to my natal and my SR chart so i will continue to write these up. I have my jupiter return when i am working on, but day to day transits are too hard for me at the level i am at , there are too many planets and houses involved. I also am finding SRs very useful for knowing whats happening this year or starting then.

I have learnt from the way you wrote the details of my transit, i am learning tons of stuff each day, not always going together but am getting there. also because of the esoteric stuff i do, i find that alot of books dont cover that aspect in transits

One thing i have found is that march alot of interesting transits happen for me, so the march and april moons wll be very interesting.

Where do you stand on Vertex and anti-vertex? also Part of fortune?

dadsnook2000

Part of Fortune

The Part of Fortune (PoF) has become of great interest to me lately in my study of transiting Moon to natal Sun Return charts. The relation of the Moon to the Sun is seen in the relation of the PoF to the Ascendant.

Lunar Returns (Moon to Moon) point to the natal Moon and its needs, fears, habits, and way of responding to change. The transiting Moon (and its aspects) points to the nature of changing circumstances and how it may play out in the month ahead.

Moon-to-Sun Returns are different. The Sun shows our will, sense of self, decision making approach to life. The transiting Moon shows how/what changes will be faced by the conscious self and how one goes about incorporating those changes. The PoF comes into play relative to the Ascendant of the Moon-to-Sun Return chart, showing where chance and change (if aspecting a planet) will be expressed and where the Moon-Sun will deal with those changes. This "new" type of return chart is dealt with on my new blog site at http://www.astroreturn.wordpress.com which is going to be devoted only to Moon-to-Sun Returns.

I have not used the Vertex in my charts, nor have I explored it recently. There is a basic concept in our spherical geometry of the Earth-orbit-rotation issues that suggest it should be a valid part of our charting. Dave

214red

Thanks Dave (as always!!)!
I have found that the vertex seems to work for me very well and transits to natal vertex has been important to me, also i found my progressed vertex is on my descendant which links to what has been happening for the past few years.

Part of fortune is interesting and am not sure i have calculated it properly but something says to me that its important for me to know. Do you work this out manually? I would love to know where mine is rather then the guess i have made!

One thing i realised that for me i dont need to know the actual timing of events, just the general flavour of the year. if feels like your natal is you promise and your lifetime, and the SR is the detail , its like it cuts out the important stuff for that year for you...for me this is helping me understand what is important for me to know now.

I brought a book on vertex's years ago by sasha fenton, i went to re-read it today and i dont like some of her judgements about people in the book.

i matched up solar returns for this year and 2012/13 and i can see the story flow, not the detail but i can start to see an outline of what starts now and then continues next year. since i know when my progressed new moon is, i can also start looking at vague timings.

i look forward to reading about your different type of return charts, its great to see people evolving things! I would love to see my moon to sun return.

dadsnook2000

For 214 RED

I have posted a Moon-to-Sun Return chart for the current couple of weeks on my blog site. This will show you how a methodical, yet simple, interpretive model applies to your situation. I've left out your natal data to preserve privacy. As time goes by, I'll be posting methods for producing and interpreting these charts on the site. Dave

214red

I have posted a Moon-to-Sun Return chart for the current couple of weeks on my blog site. This will show you how a methodical, yet simple, interpretive model applies to your situation. I've left out your natal data to preserve privacy. As time goes by, I'll be posting methods for producing and interpreting these charts on the site. Dave

Thanks Dave! I left a message there the other day because i liked it! will have a look at it now