Where does she stands? Life/heart/mind

Pami619

A friend asked about where she stands in a guy's life/heart/mind and I got:

8 of Wands as where she stands in his his life
Which I would interpret it as if whatever the energy it quickly transpires since they're on no talking terms I would think of it as thoughts. Also they could be busy so she's like in the background.
Queen of Wands as where she stands in his heart, I can only think of feeling passionate about her.
And 9 of Cups on where she stands in his mind to me is desire, wishful thinking on his part about having something with her.

Deck RWS

Prilica

8 of wands she changed deeply, and violently some aspect of his life, might as well be talking about something that happened without expecting between them, for bad or good he wasn't prepared.
He sees her as adventurous passionate as you say, 9 of wands make me think he likes her in a sexual way mostly or to enjoy some pleasures, I don't see anything deeper here

Pami619

8 of wands she changed deeply, and violently some aspect of his life, might as well be talking about something that happened without expecting between them, for bad or good he wasn't prepared.
He sees her as adventurous passionate as you say, 9 of wands make me think he likes her in a sexual way mostly or to enjoy some pleasures, I don't see anything deeper here

Hi, thank you.
Makes sense, it definitely was a change when she appeared in his life.
But I doubt it's just sexual or not anything serious.
I think they have deep feelings for each other.

Prilica

Sometimes one card for each aspect can't say much, would be good to ask about his feelings to clarify :)