Favorite Oracle CARDS, not decks :)

Vanchica

I would like to hear which 3 oracle cards, not decks, you feel the most affinity for- such as the Harlequin in Mme Endora's deck (the mask of the jester hiding a broken heart- Hidden Sorrows) or ??

- please name the 3 cards and their decks

- please add each card's meaning (a couple keywords is all that's needed but no limits!)

+ why you like each card so much

I am curious to hear what speaks to experienced deck owners and this will save me buying every deck, not that this enabling site cares about my budget, LOL!!!

Onion Budgie

These are the cards that make me smile whenever they pop out for me in a spread:

The Word Lord (Wisdom of the Hidden Realms)
~ communication, praise
Words are important to me. I enjoy creative writing, and see this card as covering not only the verbal side of communication but also the written. It often appears when I read from this deck, and I'm always glad to see it.

Gaia (Earth Magic)
~ nurturing
Just a very beautiful card, with an empathic message. This was the card I stopped at and "oohed" over when looking through the deck for the first time. Gaia, covered with flowers, animals and butterflies, looking across her green land. And the first 3-card spread that I read directly afterwards -- there was the Gaia card. :)

Nightsong (Halloween Oracle)
~ hidden talents
Another stunning card. It depicts a proud and gorgeous bird of dark red plumage, sitting on a bare branch. We all have hidden talents, but how best to find and utilise them? Another card that I stopped at while perusing this deck for the first time. And yes, again, the card appeared in the first spread that I read, and once more in the second spread a day or two later.

2dogs

It’s an interesting question that’s made me think about why I like certain cards so much. My favourites are all from the deck I’ve had the longest and used the most, which is Earth Magic. The images on these have always appeared to me to be the most beautiful and they’re places I’d like to be and can imagine feeling happy in.

Autumnal Equinox (Release) - Letting go of things that are no longer useful and drain your energy.

Island (Solitude) - Peace and quiet away from the chaos of human society.

Crystals (Focus) - Living in the present moment with full awareness.

Actually these are three mental states I would very much like to achieve, so at least for these cards I’d say the deck creator has done a great job in selecting appropriate images. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_2898_Favourites.jpg
    IMG_2898_Favourites.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 138

Morwenna

You've just enabled me on the Earth Magic deck!