Conscious spirit oracle

Angelove

Hello lovely souls at AT! I would kindly like to ask if there is anyone who uses Conscious spirit oracle? This is my first Oracle deck (first any kind of deck, really) and until this point I have been going solely on intuition. The amount of cards I pull, interpreting the cards-I feel like there has not been a set routine. Sometimes the cards feel as if they need to be read as a story (so to speak) sometimes, it feels as if I should read the card individually. I have only done a little more than a handful of readings and although the readings seem to resonate with the querent ( correct term?) I am beginning to feel as if its time to expand in order to better understand the messages I am trying to convey. But how important is it to use a spread?
I was wondering if it is necessary to use a specific card spread with this deck? If anyone is familiar with it would you be willing to share the spread that you use?
Also, I sometimes am able to physically feel chakra blockages or symptoms of the person I am reading. Is this common? I get glimpses of things or words/ thoughts, in my head as well as I pull the cards. Im curious how do I relate it to the actual card because sometimes it seems like a side story not directly relating to the card i've pulled or the message of the specific card.
Sorry if I seem like a hot mess over here lol Any guidance would be so greatly respected and appreciated!

Smiles and blessings
Angel :)

TheStarsAndTheMoon

I have this deck. Its not necessary to use a spread, but you can if you like. What works for me will be different from what works for you. With oracles, and tarot, I just pull cards and go on my intuition. Sometimes the reading is just one card and other times its 5. It really depends on what I feel the cards are trying to say or where they tell me the message stops. As for the rest I think its normal for you. I don't really feel blocks or such things like you describe, but I'd say that you can use the other information coming in to inform your reading.

I think perhaps what would be best for you is to develop your own routine. Perhaps do your own work with it aside from doing readings for others. For instance pulling a card or two a day and really getting used to the deck and its messages. Also, working on developing your intuition with this deck and knowing how it speaks to you as far as how many cards you should pull etc. You can try crafting your own spreads to use with it. Or try a spread you find somewhere since you could really use any spread. Expanding and getting to know the deck and its messages better doesn't always mean using a spread. If you've only be using your intuition since you got the deck try reading the little companion booklet. Maybe journal all your ideas and feelings on each card. There's lots of ways to go about opening yourself up and understanding the messages more. :)

Angelove

I have this deck. Its not necessary to use a spread, but you can if you like. What works for me will be different from what works for you. With oracles, and tarot, I just pull cards and go on my intuition. Sometimes the reading is just one card and other times its 5. It really depends on what I feel the cards are trying to say or where they tell me the message stops. As for the rest I think its normal for you. I don't really feel blocks or such things like you describe, but I'd say that you can use the other information coming in to inform your reading.

I think perhaps what would be best for you is to develop your own routine. Perhaps do your own work with it aside from doing readings for others. For instance pulling a card or two a day and really getting used to the deck and its messages. Also, working on developing your intuition with this deck and knowing how it speaks to you as far as how many cards you should pull etc. You can try crafting your own spreads to use with it. Or try a spread you find somewhere since you could really use any spread. Expanding and getting to know the deck and its messages better doesn't always mean using a spread. If you've only be using your intuition since you got the deck try reading the little companion booklet. Maybe journal all your ideas and feelings on each card. There's lots of ways to go about opening yourself up and understanding the messages more. :)

Thank you so much for responding! I must say, I felt a sense of relief reading your post. I want to make sure I am respecting the cards and I was almost afraid that by not doing spreads I was not fulling showing my love and respect for the cards(if that makes any sense lol) I think I should learn spreads though just in case the cards call me to use one in particular. I do as you say and just drawn how many I feel needed.. sometimes 3 sometimes 5 only once or twice has it been more. Is there a book you would suggest for spreads?

I feel like it has been such a guided experience for me. I started pulling cards for myself here and there but I seem to have a hard time interpreting for myself.Then a few months into it I felt drawn to pull for other people. For instance, on social media.. aquaintances and such, its like their name is in my head and I feel as if I have to read for them. I would approach them and offer to pull cards. If I didnt it would drive me insane, I would be so anxious unless I did the read. Surprisingly (to me) they would usually say it was something they definitely needed.I do read the booklet but what I find is that I will (sometimes) intuitively get a whole other reading aside from the meaning in the booklet. Im ashamed to say though that I still haven't come out of the closet (so to speak) so most people arent aware that I do readings. Lately, people have been approaching me out of the blue, aquaintances that have been there, simply because we knew each other when we were teenagers or grade school will message me and say they are having dreams about me... or ask me questions about their life, when we never really even have any interaction. It seems so perfectly guided and I feel so humbled by the experience.

Thank you for suggesting I develop my own routine :) That gives me a sense of confidence in myself that I truly needed.

WHen I do pull for myself, I seem to get the same card very often- Integration- I can't for the life of me understand how to apply it to me. I just go completely blank...... any thoughts?

Thank you thank you thank you, The stars and the moon! You have been very helpful! :)

TheStarsAndTheMoon

Thank you so much for responding! I must say, I felt a sense of relief reading your post. I want to make sure I am respecting the cards and I was almost afraid that by not doing spreads I was not fulling showing my love and respect for the cards(if that makes any sense lol) I think I should learn spreads though just in case the cards call me to use one in particular. I do as you say and just drawn how many I feel needed.. sometimes 3 sometimes 5 only once or twice has it been more. Is there a book you would suggest for spreads?

I feel like it has been such a guided experience for me. I started pulling cards for myself here and there but I seem to have a hard time interpreting for myself.Then a few months into it I felt drawn to pull for other people. For instance, on social media.. aquaintances and such, its like their name is in my head and I feel as if I have to read for them. I would approach them and offer to pull cards. If I didnt it would drive me insane, I would be so anxious unless I did the read. Surprisingly (to me) they would usually say it was something they definitely needed.I do read the booklet but what I find is that I will (sometimes) intuitively get a whole other reading aside from the meaning in the booklet. Im ashamed to say though that I still haven't come out of the closet (so to speak) so most people arent aware that I do readings. Lately, people have been approaching me out of the blue, aquaintances that have been there, simply because we knew each other when we were teenagers or grade school will message me and say they are having dreams about me... or ask me questions about their life, when we never really even have any interaction. It seems so perfectly guided and I feel so humbled by the experience.

Thank you for suggesting I develop my own routine :) That gives me a sense of confidence in myself that I truly needed.

WHen I do pull for myself, I seem to get the same card very often- Integration- I can't for the life of me understand how to apply it to me. I just go completely blank...... any thoughts?

Thank you thank you thank you, The stars and the moon! You have been very helpful! :)

I'm glad it made you feel better. I think the only way to disrespect any deck of divinatory cards would be by neglecting them or not taking them seriously. Knowing spreads is always a good plan, but its not something you have to do if you don't want. Everything with tarot and oracles is what is right for and works best. I have Tarot Spreads: Layouts and Techniques to Empower Your Readings by Barbara Moore and I want to get 365 Tarot Spreads by Sasha Graham.

Some people can't read for themselves, but you could still draw a card a day just to look at, ponder and go over its book meaning and your personal meaning for it to get really familiar and in-tune with the cards. I have a hard time letting others read for me. :p I always read for myself. Anyway, a lot of people also get intuitive messages with their decks, but its always good to know the set meanings of the deck too to help make it a rounded reading. That way maybe one day you're drawing a blank intuitively and you can fall back on the deck's creator's meanings. I don't know if the book is helping you out with the cards or not. Some people just find that their intuition and the ascribed meanings never match up and throw the book to the wind. It never hurts to be familiar with it though.

Its totally okay to be in the proverbial broom closet. My family doesn't know I read tarot or oracle (aside from my mom). It just wouldn't be good, but friends and my husband know and don't mind. You don't have to be ashamed of not being out there. Its not reasonable for some people to proclaim to the world they're a reader.

As far as people having dreams about you and feeling called to read for people it seems like synchronicity. That once happened to me and my hair dresser. I'd really been needing a haircut and she said was thinking about me suddenly. It happens. Everything is connected. You're welcome! I struggled with my own routine for a while, but I've finally gotten it all fleshed out and in order.

Well, when a card starts reoccurring its a message that really needs to be heard or that you really need to pay attention to. Perhaps you need to bring all parts of yourself into balance. Blend them all instead of compartmentalizing. Start recognizing how you are connected to everything and how it is connected to you. Start embracing changes in your life and spirit and allow yourself to be whole. I can't envision the card at the moment. That's my initial thoughts on it.

You're welcome! I'm glad to help out a bit. :)

Angelove

I'm glad it made you feel better. I think the only way to disrespect any deck of divinatory cards would be by neglecting them or not taking them seriously. Knowing spreads is always a good plan, but its not something you have to do if you don't want. Everything with tarot and oracles is what is right for and works best. I have Tarot Spreads: Layouts and Techniques to Empower Your Readings by Barbara Moore and I want to get 365 Tarot Spreads by Sasha Graham.

Some people can't read for themselves, but you could still draw a card a day just to look at, ponder and go over its book meaning and your personal meaning for it to get really familiar and in-tune with the cards. I have a hard time letting others read for me. :p I always read for myself. Anyway, a lot of people also get intuitive messages with their decks, but its always good to know the set meanings of the deck too to help make it a rounded reading. That way maybe one day you're drawing a blank intuitively and you can fall back on the deck's creator's meanings. I don't know if the book is helping you out with the cards or not. Some people just find that their intuition and the ascribed meanings never match up and throw the book to the wind. It never hurts to be familiar with it though.

Its totally okay to be in the proverbial broom closet. My family doesn't know I read tarot or oracle (aside from my mom). It just wouldn't be good, but friends and my husband know and don't mind. You don't have to be ashamed of not being out there. Its not reasonable for some people to proclaim to the world they're a reader.

As far as people having dreams about you and feeling called to read for people it seems like synchronicity. That once happened to me and my hair dresser. I'd really been needing a haircut and she said was thinking about me suddenly. It happens. Everything is connected. You're welcome! I struggled with my own routine for a while, but I've finally gotten it all fleshed out and in order.

Well, when a card starts reoccurring its a message that really needs to be heard or that you really need to pay attention to. Perhaps you need to bring all parts of yourself into balance. Blend them all instead of compartmentalizing. Start recognizing how you are connected to everything and how it is connected to you. Start embracing changes in your life and spirit and allow yourself to be whole. I can't envision the card at the moment. That's my initial thoughts on it.

You're welcome! I'm glad to help out a bit. :)

Ah The stars and the moon, sincere thanks for taking so much time to respond with such thoughtfulness and wisdom! I will look into those books also!

I like your suggestion to just pull a card and study it, Thank you again for that. :)

I love your thoughts on the -Integration- card! As a matter of fact just yesterday I decided to start integrating everything I have learned over the past few months into my daily routine..meditating again, clearing my chakras, grounding myself. It felt wonderful and I felt whole. You are very perceptive!!
Much gratitude to you! :D

Celtictarot

I have this deck and if it helps, use the crystal visions tarot along with it. It have discovered that the two decks work work together well. See it that helps as quite often the oracle is echoing the tarot. If you have the CV tarot and am familiar with the system, maybe try this out so you can feel how they are, as I notice you are using them on their own.

For this pull a couple of tarot cards for yourself and pull the oracle card from the deck. You should find how they work together. This may or may not work, but this is something I have discovered with these two decks.

Bon voyage :)

Angelove

I have this deck and if it helps, use the crystal visions tarot along with it. It have discovered that the two decks work work together well. See it that helps as quite often the oracle is echoing the tarot. If you have the CV tarot and am familiar with the system, maybe try this out so you can feel how they are, as I notice you are using them on their own.

For this pull a couple of tarot cards for yourself and pull the oracle card from the deck. You should find how they work together. This may or may not work, but this is something I have discovered with these two decks.

Bon voyage :)

Celtictarot! Would you believe me if I told you that earlier today I clicked on a link someone posted on another site and it was of the Conscious spirit oracle deck and Crystal oracle deck reading! I thought, "What a beautiful reading" and was in awe of how wonderfully the cards complimented each other. What a wonderful suggestion, thank you!
Right now I only have Conscious spirit oracle. I dont feel ready to bring in another deck just yet but I am incredibly excited for when I do! When does one know when they should have another deck? Lol

I hope its ok if I post the link of the reading I was talking about...(?) I thought it might be nice to share <3
http://readingsbyarianrhod.wordpress.com/2014/09/06/weekly-reading-8th-14th-september-2014/
I normally dont look at other readings and such, but I was curious how people display them and was wanted to get an idea of how they are presented. I have never actually had a reading done. :)
Namaste!
Namaste!

Celtictarot

LOL!! That's my blog! :)

TheStarsAndTheMoon

Ah The stars and the moon, sincere thanks for taking so much time to respond with such thoughtfulness and wisdom! I will look into those books also!

I like your suggestion to just pull a card and study it, Thank you again for that. :)

I love your thoughts on the -Integration- card! As a matter of fact just yesterday I decided to start integrating everything I have learned over the past few months into my daily routine..meditating again, clearing my chakras, grounding myself. It felt wonderful and I felt whole. You are very perceptive!!

Much gratitude to you! :D

You're welcome! Ah well, that's good to hear! I hope that's going well. :)