ORACLES that have spoken LOUDLY OR been surprisingly...SILENT

greatdane

WOW ANA LUISA

That is indeed frightening! I see why you don't use it, but probably don't know what to do with it. I have heard of people having scary things happen with a certain tarot deck, but this is the first I've personally read about something regarding an oracle.

I probably should have entitled this decks that speak loudly, are scary or are silent.

Vanchica

Wow

Ana Luisa, that is startling. I can understand why you'd not want to discard the deck but would also choose to mothball it.

A prayer for your son.

V

Celtictarot

Speechless

:O OMG that is indeed a what the ......

Halloween Oracle wants me to work with it!

ana luisa

Thank you all so much for your kind words. :) Thank God, he's ok now; we caught it in time. But from that day on I haven't even as much as touched this oracle. And, in my experience, the decks that "look" scary are usually pretty mild in their predictions while the soft ones can REALLY leave you scarred. ;)

Celtictarot

So glad to hear he is OK Ana.

greatdane

Interesting, Ana Luisa

You did bring up a subject I haven't thought much about. I have read about decks people thought looked ominous and scary and I can't remember reading, although there must be more threads and posts about this in AT, a non-scary looking deck that is frightening. Like a sweet poison.

ana luisa

You did bring up a subject I haven't thought much about. I have read about decks people thought looked ominous and scary and I can't remember reading, although there must be more threads and posts about this in AT, a non-scary looking deck that is frightening. Like a sweet poison.

Not only non-scary but downright sweet looking and beautiful. Like this movie that haunted me for years...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP4P-VgcM4s

I know cards can't be EVIL per se but their message can surely be quite disturbing!

2dogs

I was pretty surprised that the Photographic Card Deck of the Elements and Photographic Card Deck of the Solar System worked well seeing that they're actually scientific fact cards rather than oracles :cool3:.