Any new Crystal chats?

minrice

Morticia, received the package yesterday! I can't believe all that you sent! Thank you so much, it's all so beautiful. I hope to post pictures later today ;) to show off the new children...

SherryZoned

I will try to get a picture as soon as I remember to get batteries for the digital camera.

minrice

I've been meaning to post a few of the crystals Morticia sent me.

Here is the citrine point, small quartz point, and teeny little quartz pieces (perfect for tucking in with my decks). The citrine point is especially pretty, it's one pf my favorites! It's sides are so glassy and with so much color! The photo really doesn't do it justice, it's so much prettier in person.
I lost my small quartz point a couple weeks ago but it turned up in a pile of clothes in the bedroom. Must have fallen out of a pocket or something!

Attachments

• citrine.jpg
    citrine.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 96
  • quartz.jpg
    quartz.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3457.JPG
    IMG_3457.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 91

MsRubyRain

Wow Minrice, your stones are amazing. The Citrine is really beautiful!

minrice

Attachments

• IMG_3735.JPG
    IMG_3735.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3741.JPG
    IMG_3741.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3732.JPG
    IMG_3732.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 89

MsRubyRain

minrice said:
Thank you Msrubyrain! ;) The colors in it are truly beautiful. I have another new crystal I bought this weekend, I started a thread for her for suggestions on what I should name her!

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=120706

Stunning! I am going to the naming thread, A few names came to me when I looked at her.

pouter

Tigers eye, amethyst cyprus. The tigers eye was hand polished in the shop.
Carnelian a deep dark red,Snakeskin Agate, Apatite.
I need to find one that is cooling.

minrice

I was in my local metaphysical shop and saw this really pretty crystal sphere. I initially didn't buy it but it was just one of those things I couldn't get out of my head. So after thinking about it for almost two weeks I went back to get it!

Anyone know what other minerals are in it? The woman at the shop said she thought that tourmaline was in there, are those yellow bits citrine?

I love this piece, it reminds me of the ocean!

Attachments

• cs7.jpg
    cs7.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 97
  • cs1.jpg
    cs1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 93
  • cs2.jpg
    cs2.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 95
  • cs9.jpg
    cs9.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 90
  • cs4.jpg
    cs4.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 94

minrice

I had already bought it when I asked about what other minerals it had in it, and she also said that the sphere had a portal in it. I assume this is it, I tried to take a photo, it's the squarish opening to the right of the sphere, between those two darker lines.

Attachments

• cs5.jpg
    cs5.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 92
  • cs6.jpg
    cs6.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 92
  • cs8.jpg
    cs8.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 86

LeaRoseQuartz

Wow! You sure found a unique and special lookng sphere! If the inclusions in it are green, it could be clorite, which is a mossy, earthy kind of mineral. I don't think, the yellow is citrine, though.