The Wheel of the Year Tarot (new LoS deck)

Golden Moon

Looks interesting. I would like to see more scans.

Xarokys

It does look like Antonella Platano's artwork. She also did the Gay Tarot, Witchy Tarot, and 78 Doors, if memory serves. Llewellyn doesn't mention the artist's name however. I like the other decks she's done and will probably get this one too.

Brigid

The artist is Maria Caratti I think. Or is she the author of the lwb?
I like the look of the few cards I've seen so far.

Wendywu

I see it's to be available next May. It looks interesting :). There are a lot of decks coming next year that I am going to have to really think about getting!

gregory

Brigid said:
The artist is Maria Caratti I think. Or is she the author of the lwb?
I like the look of the few cards I've seen so far.
She's the book; Platano did indeed do the artwork.

Le Fanu

LoS have more scans on their facebook page.

Lillie

Le Fanu said:
LoS have more scans on their facebook page.

I didn't know they had a facebook page...

Yeah, more scans there. Looks nice. I like the little animal on the 4 swords. That's rather nice, and a lovely way to portray the card.

There does seem to be different seasons on the suits. But there are not enough shown for me to be sure.

My guess would be Cups spring, Wands summer, pentacles autumn, Swords winter.

But I could easily be wrong about that.

Interesting deck.
Shame I don't do facebook!

Aerin

The 4 of Swords does look interesting, until I got totally distracted into looking at the photos of the offices that is...

I do facebook, but not tarot on facebook, and so far I have been too lazy to open up/ log into/ log out of a special tarot account for fb.

Le Fanu

Lillie said:
I didn't know they had a facebook page...
They do indeed and it's actually a very active page with someone posting new things, new cards and comments every day. My favourite recent post was an album of pics of their office in Turin; reception, storage space, the bosses' desks, cupboards etc. It was fascinating. I had never imagined what the LoS headquarters was like and now I have seen it and it is such a treasure trove!

They also have an album - I think - of images from the Wheel of the Year deck.

It's a good page. I have no idea who does the upkeep because it is very active.