Bohemian Cat Tarot

Rhinemaiden

"We are expecting a few decks (already put aside for pre-orders) in December, and then the main shipment on 12th January. "

above re BBC from the Baba December newsletter received this week...

gregory

I think Freddie meant he got his DECK. I was one of the early preorderes, so I hope I am a December person - that was what we were told was likely when we paid :(

Aerin

I gather that they have changed the printers for the small deck, hence the delay to the majority of the deck bundles (the original printer suddenly said "hey we can't do that metallic edging after all even though we said we could"). You don't have to sign up to facebook to see the fb page btw.

I was also a very early pre-orderer and am hoping for December, although it is more likely to be January.

Le Fanu

"We are expecting a few decks (already put aside for pre-orders) in December, and then the main shipment on 12th January. "

above re BBC from the Baba December newsletter received this week...
That was it. I was an early order. Of course it would be nice to be sooner rather than later but before we know where we are it will be January and how nice to have kitties to brighten up the dark days.

I must say I'm rather shocked at freddie's brazen "I have one" and then not stopping to give us details, reactions, impressions, descriptions etc etc })

DaughterOfDanu

I was an early order as well. I ordered when they put up the first set of preorders (I think I may have ordered within hours of getting the annoucement)

But I haven't recieved an email saying mine has shipped... Has anyone else?

GryffinSong

I was very early as well and haven't heard anything. Last I saw was December, so I was hoping to have it for xmas. Oh well. Maybe they'll send out the big deck to those who've just ordered it. I've ordered the bundle, so will have to wait for the little deck to be printed.

Eyebright

I've been quite late ordering this so I'm not expecting anything until January lol :p

GryffinSong

It's up on Amazon for pre-order, but according to baba studio's facebook page the distribution date is March 1. I think and HOPE that's just for decks ordered through Amazon. The price is good at only $17.something.

MoonGypsy

i pre-ordered the bundle also [in the first 2 days it was offered] through Baba Studios. i haven't received any notification that it has been shipped.
My understanding though, was that the bundle would not be ready to be shipped until after the Holidays. i don't know if that info has changed or not.