ana luisa

Super ugly but clear as crystal for any type of reading - Spiral Tarot
Extremely beautiful but completely tactless and blunt - Legacy of the divine

delizt

Super ugly but clear as crystal for any type of reading - Spiral Tarot

Agreed!! Gives me great readings every time

also Hanson-Roberts and the Aquarian

Sibylline

Oh, good, I'm not the only one getting great readings on the Illuminati.

I also use the Thoth (my first deck 20 years ago) and gives eerily accurate readings, but it will show me everything...warts and all.

nisaba

Anyone else here use decks for reading that are not part of their 'normal' belief system????

I use all of my decks for reading, some more often than others.

The one that is most outside of my "normal belief system" is the Grail Tarot - every card is like a Christian icon or Christian-themed renaissance painting, and I just don't do Christianity. But it works as a reading deck, and reassures those who do do Christianity. :)

conurelover

Ancient Italian Tarot.

Sar

Vanessa Tarot, Whimsical Tarot, The Sakki Sakki Tarot and the Barock Bohemian Cats Tarot.

ghost271

Hanson Roberts - My oldest and most used.
Legacy of the Divine -My main go-to deck now.

Juliana

I feel like a broken record saying this because I always rave about this deck, but Wild Unknown is my main reading deck. Works wonderfully for me.

Cocobird55

Victorian Romantic and Anna K

Celtictarot

I love the goddess Tarot, it was my second deck and more or less my main deck I connect to.

I have Crystal Visions and it is easy to read from and it engages you. I would also dare to say Mystic Faerie Tarot as well being in the same category as the Crystal Visions Tarot for me. I perhaps find it better to connect with minor acana which are not pips.