Do you guys use a specific deck to connect with your spirit guides? :)

kellyshay

Just curious :)

November's Dawn

I dedicated Secret Tarot for meditation, self growth, for spells and yes i can also say it's for spirit guides as well :)

WolfyJames

Yes I do, I find the Wisdom of the Hidden Realms Oracle perfect for that.

nisaba

Just curious :)

I just listen to the stray not-me thoughts they put in my mind. :)

That being said, the Temperance card in the Granny Jones deck is pretty much my Tarot guide, and my supply of nurturing when I need it.

Richard

I don't use tarot to connect with a 'spirit guide' (a term which sounds vaguely Native American or at least New Age, and consequently is foreign to my active vocabulary). However, Nisaba's post reminds me that when tarot is used for introspection or spiritual guidance, the angel in the RWS Temperance card represents (among other things) our true inner self or holy guardian angel, with which we are endowed at birth. (By the way, in this connection, Temperance is about spiritual tempering, analogous to the tempering of steel with fire and water to control its properties. It does not refer directly to moderation (*yawn*) in eating, drinking, or taking recreational drugs, however praiseworthy such moderation may be.)

Luna-Ocean

I have only ever used the RW deck for connecting with my spirit guides, i'm currently using a new one that i recently got which has a very interesting ''High Priestess card from the Luminous Icon deck.