Victoria Regina ?

Glitterbird

I don't have the box to this deck, so I do I tell if it's a 1st or 2nd edition?

Dusk Till Dawn

I have not heard of a second edition? was there one? i believe you must have the first ed. then.

karen0205

Here is the info, it's basically the size that is the difference.
The original was a much larger card than the reprint.

from jcwirish

"Okay, a side by side comparison as I see it.

The original cards are much larger (think Druid Craft). The card stock is nice and not too shiny, but well laminated. The images are large and easy to get lost in. They are beautiful to gaze at and rich in detail. The accompanying book is very good, but there is no need to have a book with this deck. It says a lot all on its own, and is very conducive to intuitive reading.

The Chinese version have smaller and thinner cards (think Lo Scarabeo size). This is still a decent size and is easier for small hands to shuffle. The card stock is lousy (in my opinion). The lamination feels a little gritty and the cards stick together a bit. This may ease with time, but the cards feel flimsy and bend very easily. I don't think they will have much lasting power. Two of the cards had already started peeling after only a day of shuffling. This could just be my deck, but I wouldn't count on it. That being said, the images are still great. They are smaller and don't pull you in as much, but I'm sure a better reader than I could still get a lot from them. I initially thought the images were less detailed, but in comparing the decks side by side, I don't think I was being fair about the Chinese printing images. They are smaller, but they do appear to be clear. "

Glitterbird

Oh Lovely, Thanks everybody. I must have the 1st because the cards are huge. I appreciate the info.