Show your stuff!

wumpkie

HearthCricket said:
Mr. Pebble Face does have style. Look at that bowtie and his lovely hair! And so pleasant looking. I think you are on to something. He looks ready for a wife. ;) What fun party favours they would make!

I was just thinking that while brushing my teeth :D

Everytime I see the name 'Mr Pebble Face' I snigger and my eyes water, I just find that soooo funny, I have no idea why...HEHE :D

If you like I will make you one? :D But I would have to find a suitable pebble :)

flicker

Lol Wumpkie. I think it might be a good idea to make others perhaps with different crystals as well or others you find around different cities and paint on them.

morticia monroe

Mr Pebble is darling...... he looks lucky!

HearthCricket

wumpkie said:
I was just thinking that while brushing my teeth :D

Everytime I see the name 'Mr Pebble Face' I snigger and my eyes water, I just find that soooo funny, I have no idea why...HEHE :D

If you like I will make you one? :D But I would have to find a suitable pebble :)

I think Mr. Pebble Face should be the forum mascott. He is so smart looking in that bowtie and you can tell he has a lot of humour. He's the kind of pebble that would have candy in his pockets for little kids, or romance the women pebbles with roses and fine dinners, perhaps a bit of dancing afterwards...a quiet walk on the beach, while quoting poetry....

:D

Indeed, it must be a suitable pebble, for not just any pebble would do!
(I can see you writing a series...The Adventures of Mr. Pebble Face!)

FantasyWorld

morticia monroe said:
Mr Pebble is darling...... he looks lucky!

:D
"Go Mr Pebble Go"

Our Mascot

wumpkie

'Go Mr Pebble-Face Go' :D

Yes HC he does have that suaveness and sophistication that some others are lacking. I have placed him amongst the other crystals and he is already trying to seduce the pink coloured crystals as he does have a fondness for the ladies :cool3:

Flicker lovin' your late arrivals ... Mr P-F agrees too :D

HearthCricket

wumpkie said:
'Go Mr Pebble-Face Go' :D

Yes HC he does have that suaveness and sophistication that some others are lacking. I have placed him amongst the other crystals and he is already trying to seduce the pink coloured crystals as he does have a fondness for the ladies :cool3:

Flicker lovin' your late arrivals ... Mr P-F agrees too :D

I knew it! He is a Lady's Pebble-Man, no doubt about it. Careful. You might end up with lots of Pebble children! :D

Flicker~Those are lovely, especially the 2nd one! Very clear and full of energy that it sings!!

morticia monroe

Nice quartz pieces, Flickr, especially the second one.

HearthCricket

Bunny...I mean "Vlad Rabbit"...will be getting his own crystal ball for Easter/Ostara! I just picked this up. There are parts that are clear, parts with planes and bubbles, wisps and a few rainbows!