• INTJ

Votes: 96 15.9%
  • INFP

Votes: 123 20.3%
  • INFJ

Votes: 161 26.6%

• Total voters

PAMUYA

I found the results of the Myers-Briggs test I took back in 1988 which my employer had us take. This was a whole day process. I have a 2 pages explaining the writen and verbal questioning. I was a INTP. I-31 N-43 T-49 P-11 They indicated that my (F) "is my least developed of all your attitudes, you tend to be unemotional and uninterested in personal matters." That explains a lot. ;) Very interesting to read this 27 years later. You know something, it was right on. I was in the wrong job, I was an AVP Operations Manager at a financial institution.

Freyja of V

I am ENFJ. Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging
Only 21 of us here as of now.

Mine said I was:
E(9%), I (22%), F(31%), J (34%)

I took the test at http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp. Here you the answers were not as direct like the ones at keirsy.com.

I went back to http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/ to read their explanation of the types and it said this:

Extraversion + Intuition + Feeling + Judging
Actively sociable. Enthusiastic. Harmonizer. Expressive. Warm. Idealistic. Empathic. Possibility-oriented. Insightful. Cooperative. Imaginative. Conscientious. Appreciative. Tactful.

I took the test a long time ago and couldn't remember what I was. So I'm glad this nudged me to take it again. I was pretty happy with outcome.:cool2:

Girl Archer

ENTP folk!

Do ENTP folk make good tarot readers? Tarot is more about the intuitive and emotion part right? I am more of an ENxP (an over thinking NF or an NT with a lot of empathy and "feels"), so I was wondering how being an ENTP impacts your abilities as a tarot reader.

memento-mori

Very nice to see a poll about this. :)

I'm glad there's a few ISTP friends around here! Cheers.

Freyja of V

Court Cards reflective of the 16 personalities

I only just did the test a couple of days ago (ENFJ 2 posts above) and today I came across this interesting article at fourhares.com by Jean-Michel David
http://tarot.fourhares.com/2006/07/court-cards-as-personalities/

I am still having a hard time with the Courts but it's finally getting a little better, so this idea is new to me but maybe not to you. Even still, I thought I would post the link. Enjoy.:p

I just came back to edit and say that it's in Mary Greer's book Tarot Courts towards the end. I have the book but didn't read it yet, obviously.

zhan.thay

INFP but only just from INTP (3% more F).

In my last test 2 years ago I was much more INTP. It would seem I'm becoming more of a feeling person. That makes sense considering my improved love-life in that time.

Metafizzypop

Do ENTP folk make good tarot readers? Tarot is more about the intuitive and emotion part right? I am more of an ENxP (an over thinking NF or an NT with a lot of empathy and "feels"), so I was wondering how being an ENTP impacts your abilities as a tarot reader.

I'm not sure if I follow exactly. Are you thinking that EXXX people might be less adept at tarot reading than IXXX people? Were you wondering if the Introvert is better at it than an Extrovert type?

In the humble opinion of an INTJ, I don't see what difference it would make. If someone is an E instead of an I, it doesn't mean that they are E and not I. It only means that they are E more than I. The I is still in there. Very rarely does anyone score 100 percent one way or the other.

Also, the Extrovert has an advantage over the Introvert. It's easier for Extroverts to make good connections with other people. I think if you were doing a reading for someone else that this would work in your favor.

So keep on shufflin'.

Teheuti

It seems to me that most extroverts, and especial the Extrovert Sensing types (ES__) are not as interested in Tarot. Most readers also read for themselves and often start by reading for themselves which tends to be a more introvert, self-reflecting process.

Honeysun

INTJ is one of the rarest types (especially among women), however, it is the 3rd most popular option in this forum. Wow.