what cards are your LEAST favorite to see?

DoctorLecter84

Though I say that all cards I neutral...I'm not too thrilled with the Suit of Swords -- especially the 3, 5, 7 and 10 of Swords are for obvious reasons. I also agree with Laurelle about the Death card and the uneasy feeling that comes with that card and throw in the Tower and the World (especially the Tower just because you don't see it coming so there is no possible way to avoid it) because has so many possibilities and such capacity for representing physical death especially when people around me are dying and every time I turn my television I'm hearing about someone being murdered for being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

sage marlowe

5 of Pentacles and blocked energy

I hate to turn up the 4 of Pentacles in a reading for myself, because I hate to think of myself as a miser who wants to hold onto money, and I hate for my energy to be stagnant, as this card suggests. Of all the cards, the blocked energy in this one seems the strongest to me, self-inflicted due to stubbornness and fear.

sage marlowe

9 of Swords and despair

I posted earlier that my least favorite card to turn up is the 5 of Pentacles due to its stagnant and blocked energy, but I also don't like to turn up the 9 of Swords, because sometimes I'm prone to depression and this card really hits home. It seems so lonely with its woman alone in bed with her hand over her face and the swords hanging over her (Hanson Roberts deck).