The Gravenchase Lenormand

prudence

Oh, dear God, now I know of two more Lenormand decks that I neeed to own. Both are so well done, Blue Fusion, while being very different from each other. They also look like they'd be very easy to read with, no hiccups when flipping a card and the symbol isn't immediately apparent.

Aster Breo

Wow! That Dog card is gorgeous!

blue_fusion

Oh, dear God, now I know of two more Lenormand decks that I neeed to own. Both are so well done, Blue Fusion, while being very different from each other. They also look like they'd be very easy to read with, no hiccups when flipping a card and the symbol isn't immediately apparent.

Thanks much! Readability was such a big consideration when I was making both decks - I mean, they might seem busier than some other decks, but I did try hard to make sure that the Lenormand "symbols" are readily identifiable (I hope!).

Thanks! :) It ended up looking a bit like the tarot's Moon card - I think that was something that happened subconsciously. :D

Anyway, I am so happy to announce that I have finished an initial coloring run-through of all the cards - the Lenormand, the Zodiac oracle freebie that will come with the deck, and the back designs. Will have to work on the title card tomorrow, or maybe base it on the back design. Will also still have to do some recoloring and some retouches here and there, but I am really happy that now it seems much more likely I'll be able to release the Gravenchase Lenormand (as well as Anino Lenormand) before March ends.

Attached are samples of the Man and Woman cards, with an extra card for each, some samples cards of the Zodiac Oracle freebie that will come with the deck, and the back design (which I hope is deceptively reversible).

Attachments

• GRAVENCHASE_LENORMAND_PEOPLE_SAMPLER.jpg
    GRAVENCHASE_LENORMAND_PEOPLE_SAMPLER.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 275
  • GRAVENCHASE_ZODIAC_ORACLE_SAMPLER.jpg
    GRAVENCHASE_ZODIAC_ORACLE_SAMPLER.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 252
  • GRAVENCHASE_BACK_DESIGN_SAMPLER.jpg
    GRAVENCHASE_BACK_DESIGN_SAMPLER.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 251

reall

OMG! this is fantastic!:)) luv your colors!^^ and astrology cards!^^ lolz :)) and back are interesting!^^ btw I would minimize n rotate those 2half moons by 180(aka 3ple goddess style?!XD ;)) and see how that goes? :))

Village Witch

Love them all!

blue_fusion

Love them all!

Thanks!

OMG! this is fantastic!:)) luv your colors!^^ and astrology cards!^^ lolz :)) and back are interesting!^^ btw I would minimize n rotate those 2half moons by 180(aka 3ple goddess style?!XD ;)) and see how that goes? :))

I actually had that in reserve for the title card :D - I couldn't achieve a good layout for it for the card back (too much vertical space in need of details), plus I wanted something with the sun moon and stars too. I have attached the title card.

I am in the process of retouching the images now, and have found that I have to mellow down the colors of some so they'll be more in line with the feel of the entire deck (for example, the sample people cards I posted will have very slightly mellowed down colors - I am hoping they look good in the test print I'll have done by the end of the week). I will, however, keep the brighter colors of the Gravenchase Zodiac Oracle intact - just to differentiate it a bit more from the Gravenchase Lenormand. It will also have its own title card, but both Lenormand and Oracle will share the same back design (which I posted previously)

Thanks all for supporting me in this project. :)

-Ly

Attachments

• GRAVENCHASE_TITLE_CARD.jpg
    GRAVENCHASE_TITLE_CARD.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 257

Padma

Yes! Yes! Yes! I need both of these decks. Just gorgeous, Ly! :heart:

blue_fusion

Yes! Yes! Yes! I need both of these decks. Just gorgeous, Ly! :heart:

Thanks!

Here's another sneak peek of the deck. All the cards (sans the extras) laid out Grand Tableau style. :)

Attachments

• TABLEAU.jpg
    TABLEAU.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 275

Village Witch

You could have used a better background. :-D The cards are hard to see.

blue_fusion

You could have used a better background. :-D The cards are hard to see.

Sorry about that! :D It might be my phone's camera, which was never great to begin with, coupled with the fact that I have jittery hands :-/