Sabian Symbols Study Group: Leo 21 - #141

MCsea

purple_scorp said:
Oh Marina, how sweet.....did you cry? I remember the first school day for both of my children. School uniforms, photos etc. I bought each of my children a small stuffed toy to shove in their bags and keep them company during the day. I think the VIC education system is slightly different in the names that we give. Kids go to:

3yo kinder then
4yo kinder then
Prep then
Grade 1 then
Grades 2-6.

HI there,
yes it would be prep, he is nearly 5 (this month my baby is 5 - more tears for sure) yes I cried lots the week leading up to the FIRST day of school...... I was SO PROUD of him, but I felt a part of me leave with him on his big day of adventure.... we took photos and smiled lots, I put a small torch on Harrys bag 'the light' we called it - cause we always look to the light!

blessings

MARINA

tink27

purple_scorp said:
hey tink,

Isn't it funny how movies can leave an everlasting impression on us, just for one particular scene? And then, we associate that movie with that scene for evermore. I hated that part in the movie because my fear is driving off a bridge and not being able to get out of the car, as it sinks to the bottom of the river. Almost feel as if this stems from a past life experience.....have nearly drowned twice already in this life (once in the sea, and once in the bath). I absolutely hate driving over water (or under it, as in the Citilink tunnel in Melbourne which goes under the Yarra River).

So, I'm interested.....how did Mothman Prophecies help to clarify this symbol for you? I can kind of see a correlation here:

Because the lead character in the movie was getting all of the clues, but still couldn't do anything to stop the collapse (though he did save the chic, if I remember correctly)!

with love
purple_scorp

Hi purple_scorp,

My youngest son, has always had a fear of the water. When he was little, he used to draw the Titanic sinking.....I still have them....they give me shivers! I enrolled him in swimming classes to ease his fright and although he's now a good swimmer, at the beach, he's quite happy to bask in the Sun.

Hmm, how this movie clarified this symbol? Richard Gere was the main character of the movie and was obsessed in discovering who or what this Mothman was. He was on different occasions led astray from others, instead of trusting his own intuition and guidance. Lot of intoxicated chickens here, and Gere was sent on a lot of wild goose chases. At one point in the movie, he was told by the Mothman "Mary Klein cannot be found by looking."

He was also told not to return to Point Pleasant....something terrible was going to happen! The woman he met in this town, acted as his Spirit, his guidance counsellor. She settled him down when the intoxicated chickens were getting out of hand. She led him back to Point Pleasant so he could rescue and "Wake up number 37".

In my younger years, I was led astray by others....listening to them cluck away, instead of listening to my own heart. I'm also very sensitive and when not focussed I can get bombarded with all kinds of energies. Kind of like walking into a busy mall and becoming so confused by the multitudes, I forget why I'm there.

This movie definitely wakes us up!

tink :love:

MCsea

OH MY
this is my VENUS SYMBOL

gosh.........................

hmmmmm....................................

MCsea

MCsea said:
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Accentuation
Jane Ridder-Patrick Body Point: Left atrium
Crystal Element: Aegirine - focuses on ambition, practicality and life goals, liberating unrealised opinions and potentials.
Flamboyant is a word I like to use with this symbol..... - unrelenting, accomplish the near-impossible with notable success.....inventive, determined and quirky.....

OK looking at this symbol MORE now - hmm
yes well now I see why my post about my sons first day at school was made, cause Venus - relationships - my emotions WERE like intoxicated chickens flapping too I suppose!

I re-look at what I innocently posted the other day and I have to say
I suppose Flamboyant is right in a way... I prefer kind and generous ;)
inventive determined and quirky - yes thats me...
Oh dear off to meditate with my Aegirine :)

MARINA

purple_scorp

Marina,

just having a rethink of this symbol mysElf, in line with your son's first day at school. Moreso than the shedding of tears/emotions/masks (as in clowns) - we always have to be moving forward (in a spiritual sense at least) if we are to reach our enlightened state. So, is this symbol more about new beginnings and finding your way in life rather than purging and separating from the past? You had to let go of your son, to hand him over to the education system so that he can learn to learn (so to speak). But look at it from his viewpoint......such an amazing and scary journey lying now at his feet. He's probably approaching it all like an intoxicated chicken.......lots of things to absorb.

I liked the torch idea......very symbolic.

tink,

ah yes, how could I have forgotten the Gere factor!!! It's been a few years since I've seen the movie though.....I did remember she was a number (the chic he saved) but couldn't remember which one. Ah......<light comes on>......number 37 = 3 + 7 = 10 = 1........new beginnings again. Ties in nicely with Marina's son's first days at school.

Marina, venus here, hey? I was just wondering if you had problems letting go of relationships that no longer serve you?

with love
purple_scorp

MCsea

purple_scorp said:
Marina, venus here, hey? I was just wondering if you had problems letting go of relationships that no longer serve you?

with love
purple_scorp

Interesting that you ask this - yes I think I do have trouble letting go of relationships that no longer support me, think I feel I need to have people 'like me' -- totally unrealistic ideals here in regard to relationships, I put it down to my neptune 7th house before today.. but now I think I see the chicken flapping a bit more..

hmmmmmmm

MARINA
PS - born in the year of the ROOSTER person!

purple_scorp

Marina,

take heart because it sounds as though you are quite willing to hold up the mirror and gaze deeply into your soul ......I wonder what lessons "holding on" are providing for you?

Not that I mean to pry and you certainly don't have to comment here if you don't wish too, but the desire to be liked usually stems from a battered sElf-esteem. Fix this part of yoursElf and I'm willing to bet that you will move more easily through your relationships.

with love
purple_scorp

MCsea

purple_scorp said:
Marina,

take heart because it sounds as though you are quite willing to hold up the mirror and gaze deeply into your soul ......I wonder what lessons "holding on" are providing for you?

Not that I mean to pry and you certainly don't have to comment here if you don't wish too, but the desire to be liked usually stems from a battered sElf-esteem. Fix this part of yoursElf and I'm willing to bet that you will move more easily through your relationships.

with love
purple_scorp

Your words are so comforting! Thank you for your kindness...

Yes I suppose 'battered sElf-esteem is quite right!
( those poor chickens no one thinks they will get anywhere in their state - but they do)

I am reading a book about soul retrieval at the moment - healing the bits of the soul that get lost when there is conflict in this and other lives.. I think it fits here with this theme.. 'flying' between lives energy states and experiences... trying to accomplish something we may not have the innate ability to - but we try anyway....

Yes Iw ill think about why its important for me to 'hold on' hmmm I think off the top of my head its to do with Karma - I think in past lives I do let go - cut ties and have suffered for it - you know dont burn bridges and all that.. so this time I have swung too far the other way.. its Ok to let things go and just 'be'

blessings

MARINA

MCsea

Leo 21
Birthdays: August 12th–14th
Numerology: 141
Sabian Symbol: Intoxicated chickens noisily attempt to fly
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Accentuation
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Left atrium
Crystal Element: Aegirine
Expression: Aegirine is a dark green variety of clinopyroxene mineral. Aegirine focuses on ambition, practicality and life goals, liberating unrealised opinions and potentials.
Sun Focus: With unrelenting, focused effort, you accomplish the near-impossible with notable success.
Affirmation: I am inventive, determined and quirky, and it works for me.