Dragon Tarot (Peter Pracownik)

Dragonpearl

Has anyone tried a study of this deck?

telcontar

I haven't come across one so far. I remember only a try to do one for the Celtic Dragon Tarot. But I'd try to be with you as I've owned this deck for about two months now and as I didn't find a way with it right at once, haven't looked at it since. This could be a motivation :) But as I'm busy with a lot of things at the moment I can't promise too much :|

abarrach

The Dragon Tarot was my first deck. I absolutely love this deck! Over the past year or so, I've been participating in a local tarot discussion group. Everyone brought their own deck. What we've found was that the Dragon Tarot was much more faithful to the traditional symbology than it seemed at first glance.

I've had some interesting insights from this deck. I would like to share some of them if anyone else would like to join in a study group for this deck.

cidbahamut

I'm just an inexperienced computer programmer dabbling in the art of Tarot, but I'd be interested in seeing other people's insights into this deck.

cardlady22

Which one of the Dragon decks is this? (I have at least 3 different ones!)

cardlady22

US Games/Pracownik

Cool! Just didn't want to be looking at the wrong one while I try to play along!

FenestraThought

abarrach said:
The Dragon Tarot was my first deck. I absolutely love this deck!

I've had some interesting insights from this deck. I would like to share some of them if anyone else would like to join in a study group for this deck.

Kool. It was My first deck too !

I would love to hear some of your insights

lucariojph

Sorry for reviving an old topic but I have this deck as well. :D

I love the artwork it is very well designed and very appealing to the eye.

Currently I am using this as a personal reading deck and so far I am

very pleased, I couldn't ask for a better personal reading deck.

G Dren

Dragon Tarot

I have revitalized this study group with the aid of Kosjitov

I hope to find some of you still interested in this very deep deck. I have added alot of my own insights, and welcome the ideas of others. I am going to begin posting mew threads into the Minor Arcanum starting with:

:TAP Dragon Tarot -- Ace of Coins
Study Group for the Dragon Tarot by Peter Pracownik - http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/dragon/

I believe they are a bit deeper than they initially seem. Your help mastering this very complex deck is always appreciated.
G Dren