Rose quartz for love

sonjasingh

I was told years ago by a tarot reader that I need to wear a rose quartz for luck in love. I recently bought a pendant that i wear all the time and a palm sized raw cut version of rose quartz stone. Could someone please suggest how i can benefit with these stones in my personal life? The very second day of having these stones in my house i experienced a bitter break up and now can only think positive. I want to know how I can maximize the potential of this beautiful stone.

PrincessPaulina

I'm not sure that "luck in love" is an accurate representation of how Rose Quartz can benefit you.
You can program the stones to help manifest, or attract, relationships into your life.
But "luck" is a strange concept, and as you've seen a crystal doesn't really have the power to keep someone from breaking up with you.
What it CAN do is help you deal with the emotional pain post-breakup, and to keep feeling "loved", even when you are alone -- I think healing heartbreak is one of this stone's main gifts, so perhaps you were fortunate that it came into your life right before the breakup; maybe it softened the blow in some way?
As for luck, it may take some to find a Soulmate; but maintaining a relationship requires a lot of effort, and has little or nothing to do with luck!
That being said, keep thinking positive -- Rose Quartz is great for staying positive through Love's turbulent moments :)

Starri Knytes

Green stones, Emerald and Jade are for Luck. Rose quarts is Love. If you want both luck and love you should try a combination.

strangebrew

Rose quartz is for unconditional love :heart:

GotH

I have two RQ pendants and they effect me differently. I seriously wonder if there is an energy that comes with them when you get these stones like maybe it was something they picked up from the previous handlers. I would sage them, then charge them under moonlight. Good luck to you...

strangebrew

I was told years ago by a tarot reader that I need to wear a rose quartz for luck in love. I recently bought a pendant that i wear all the time and a palm sized raw cut version of rose quartz stone. Could someone please suggest how i can benefit with these stones in my personal life? The very second day of having these stones in my house i experienced a bitter break up and now can only think positive. I want to know how I can maximize the potential of this beautiful stone.

After reading your post, i found my round polished rose quartz stone and began to meditate with it in my left hand. For the past few months (yes i hold on forever) i have been experiencing much anger, resentment and sadness over a breakup. As soon as the stone was in my hand...i just felt overwhelmed with love for the person..i even found out a photo of us and looked in his eyes and told him *i love you* :). Later on in bed, i visualised both of us connected by the crown chakra in a violet flame floating upwards. I heard my voice saying to him *i can see your soul, i love your soul*. This morning, i feel free and very balanced

Thanks so much for posting this ~~ life altering :heart:

Aeric

Rose quartz is for self-love as much as romantic love. It can inspire you to continue to love yourself through your recovery so that you'll be prepared and confident the next time you experience romantic love. If you're feeling bitterness toward yourself or another person, rose quartz can help soothe those feelings and inspire forgiveness and growth.

sonjasingh

Thank you very much guys.

I used to be a very short tempered person. But after the break-up, ever since I got my rose quartz crystals, I have been calm. I have been laughing a lot more and although it hurts sometimes, the intensity is reduced.

Yes, truly. I am blessed to have found these crystals. Or rather, the crystals found me.