Need a "when/will" spread

Alifoy

Hello, just wondering if there is a spread in which I can ask "when will **** and I be together?" or "Will **** and I be together?". Thank-you

Alifoy

Thank-you

Sorry I'm finding hard to get round this web-site and am asking questions in all the wrong places. Thank-you so much though x

ahimsa666

I've got one for you.!!!EDITED VERSION!!!

It's from the book which I got along with the cards.I don't know whether you can buy it seperately.It's "The Illustrated Book of Tarot" by Jane Lyle.

I'm quoting now: Since each suit of the Minor Arcana corresponds to an element, which in turn is linked with a season of the year, it is possible to use it to answer the question "when?". The method uses the twos, threes and fours of each suit. The correspondences are as follows:

PENTACLES:Winter
2-December
3-January
4-February

SWORDS:Spring
2-March
3-April
4-May

WANDS:Summer
2-June
3-July
4-August

CUPS:Autumn
2-September
3-October
4-November

Shuffle the whole deck, concentrating upon the question.Cut the deck into three piles(using a left hand when right-handed and vice versa) and reassemble the deck in a different order.Now start turning up the cards from the top until you have counted off 13 cards,stopping if a card of the month has appeared-in which case you have your answer.Should no such card appear,start a fresh pile of 13 and so on...If all the piles fail to reveal the answer,this matter is still undecided or unlikely to happen within the next 12-month period.

NOTE: I've no idea why she associates Swords with Spring.Pentacles with Winter???????

Alifoy

Brilliant!

Exactly what I was looking for thank-you! Gonna go try it now x

Amhran

Is there a mistake here?

I was just getting ready to try this spread, but is there a mistake?

Under Winter (pentacles) shouldn't it read December, January, February?

and...

Under Autumn (cups) shouldn't it read September, October, November?

Alifoy

Ur right there

Yeah I only saw that when I went to do the spread. The months are relatively the same. Though when I asked "when will we be together" I got June and then when I asked "when will they contact me" I got August... Which doesn't make that much sense...

michmm

thanks ahimsa
this sounds like a great spread. can't wait to try it!
thanks

ahimsa666

The answers are pretty interesting,though...

amatista

Gypsies Tarot deck

Yes, there is one. I found it at the Gypsies Tarot deck. You use only the Major Arcana cards. They give you a very precise answer in a time question matter. I suggest you ask to a friend to lend it and then you copy the meaning. If you need more information let me know.

Good luck.

Amatista.