Lenormand 2 Card Reading JAN 2017

Dew

Hey Dew! what's this "emetikng" word?? cheers :)
Bouquet Mice
H views that you're sociable woman and he had good times with you however he views that luck is short and there are worries

Q. What do I need to know about the impact of our interaction yesterday on him

Sorry Noni.

That was meant to say 'emerging'.

Dew

Sorry Noni.

That was meant to say 'emerging'.

Bear
House

It made him fee a stable man in secure conditions. He feels strong and cared for protected by that.

Q. How does he talk about / think about me within himself?

Noni

Q. How does he talk about / think about me within himself?
Thanks Dew for clarifying :)

Anchor Cross
He thinks about you as long term burden??, his duties to you are reduced somehow though he is set in his ways when it comes to you

Q> To him--What progress has been made between us since last four weeks

Dew

Thanks Dew for clarifying :)

Anchor Cross
He thinks about you as long term burden??, his duties to you are reduced somehow though he is set in his ways when it comes to you

Q> To him--What progress has been made between us since last four weeks

Man
Birds

He has been able to do a lot of talking and getting things processed via communication . Others have noticed him around you and talked about that.

Feedback: it's hard to get a meaning that could possibly line up at times isn't it? There are so many options that the internet sites offer for the lenormand combinations - I see them too. And use them. Another option for anchor/cross is 'destined' - Not that I prefer that but I am pretty sure burden is not anywhere close to he & I.

Q. Will that study scholarship travel idea work out?

Noni

Feedback: it's hard to get a meaning that could possibly line up at times isn't it? There are so many options that the internet sites offer for the lenormand combinations - I see them too. And use them. Another option for anchor/cross is 'destined' - Not that I prefer that but I am pretty sure burden is not anywhere close to he & I.

Q. Will that study scholarship travel idea work out?
Thanks for the feedback :)

Dog Book
Yes if you stay loyal to the idea and your studies it has potential but you need to learn and gain more knowledge

Q> What progress will be made in the coming week between us

Dew

Thanks for the feedback :)

Dog Book
Yes if you stay loyal to the idea and your studies it has potential but you need to learn and gain more knowledge

Q> What progress will be made in the coming week between us

Lily
Stork

Sex life between you will bloom and grow

Q. What is it that keeps him from going back and reconciling with his ex wife? (This is H)

Noni

Q. What is it that keeps him from going back and reconciling with his ex wife? (This is H)
Park Star
It will take too much drastic action on his part to make it happen...also it may mean making things public...though they have not ruled it out as something that may happen in future (with the Star card) or it can mean they have different spiritual beliefs that is stopping him

Q> What is the obvious that I'm missing (or not picking on) in regards to him at this stage

zhadee

Q> What is the obvious that I'm missing (or not picking on) in regards to him at this stage
Letter & Book
He is giving you all the information, but you may read too much between the lines/read something into his words/ add meaning to what he says.

Why are there no messages from K.I.? (nonromantic)

danieljuk

Why are there no messages from K.I.? (nonromantic)

Gilded Reverie - Sun + Heart (Base Clover)

This reading all points that K.I is off doing something and is busy! First I thought that they are doing something they love and enjoy but I think they are in love and in that period of early love where they forget everything else! Everything is lucky, positive and loved up for them currently, they are forgetting everything else but hopefully will come back when they come back down to earth :) :heart:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Lenormand 2 card and 3 card threads basically taught me how to read Lenormand combos! Doing them over and over again for different people gave me such a skill of reading them together! Thank you to everyone who let me read for them and learn from it :) :heart:

last Q for me ever here....

Q. What do I need to know about my future generally?

Dew

Gilded Reverie - Sun + Heart (Base Clover)

This reading all points that K.I is off doing something and is busy! First I thought that they are doing something they love and enjoy but I think they are in love and in that period of early love where they forget everything else! Everything is lucky, positive and loved up for them currently, they are forgetting everything else but hopefully will come back when they come back down to earth :) :heart:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Lenormand 2 card and 3 card threads basically taught me how to read Lenormand combos! Doing them over and over again for different people gave me such a skill of reading them together! Thank you to everyone who let me read for them and learn from it :) :heart:

last Q for me ever here....

Q. What do I need to know about my future generally?

Sun
Paths

Be excited about the warm and wonderful options coming your way. Get optimistic! Feel the love, BE the love! Opt for the light filled way !

Thanks for your readings Daniel !

Q. How to best achieve a close to perfect final paper by this friday(dissertation)