New Orleans Voodoo Tarot study group!!!

Poe

I've done some studying on Voodoofor the past year, so I'm familiar with a lot of the terms in the book. I think card by card is a good idea, and getting to know the history and differences between Hatian voodoo and New Orleans voodoo is a good idea also. And I am all for a trip to New Orleans !!!!

scorpiana

Poe said:
And I am all for a trip to New Orleans !!!!

any other takers on the trip? i know a bunch of cheap and good hotels. depending on the time of year you want to visit, i may or may not be able to offer my humble abode, but i can definitely show you around.

Little Baron

Poe said:
I've done some studying on Voodoofor the past year, so I'm familiar with a lot of the terms in the book. I think card by card is a good idea, and getting to know the history and differences between Hatian voodoo and New Orleans voodoo is a good idea also. And I am all for a trip to New Orleans !!!!

Sounds good to me. It seems like the both of you have a better knowledge of this stuff than I do at the moment, so my responses may be a little naive and only based on colouring and how the card makes me feel. But I am eager to learn.

LB

And by the way, Scorpiana. Just checked out your profile. What a fab pic. You have a great image!

IvyAlexa

I'm new, but if you guys are still doing this i'd love to join

Little Baron

Is anyone still playing :(

LB

Grip Dellabonte

I'm trying to get this deck as it happens. I would love to keep studying it if anyone is interested.

Water Pixie

This deck

I have to say this is the only deck I work with, and it has served me well. I was immediately drawn to it. I am very picky. This deck can be confusing for elaborate spreads concerning everyday matters. I love working with the cards tho. I have found that this deck has always best served me when I am emotionally charged and in a state of true need, or if I havea lot of energy directed towards the question and deck. And surprisingly, if I am in a big hurry, time-wise. The loa seem to know when you have time to delve into meanings and when things need to be easily read and taken at their face value.

fractalgranny

just wanted to say hello. today i got this deck, and it sure seems like it needs more study than other decks. i'm not entirely sure of my level of interest in voodoo, other than there IS interest :) is anyone else still working on this?