Oracle of the Dreamtime

Kyrielle

I also LOVE this deck! I'm trying to find a really good book of Aboriginal myths now because I got into it. Recommendations?

-- Kyrielle

The Happy Squirrel

I have just gotten myself into reading cards and saw a post about this deck. The last time I tried to venture outside of Tarot I found that the so called 'oracle' deck insulted my intelligence just a little. But it was enough that I was completely put off by them. Long story short, a couple of decks coming out of Australia felt more grounded in their infrastructure so I thought it is time to give this system another go. Just reading about this deck makes me feel that this deck is one of those good ones grounded in a long tradition of Aboriginal wisdom. Would you happen to know who the publisher is? I will google that now. It is out of print from what I hear.

The Happy Squirrel

Finally, I have this deck in my hands :) I trying to revive this thread but seemingly the specific nature of this deck may mean that there is only a handful of us here which may be enthusiastic about it :p

Anyway, I have been contemplating trimming this round deck. No idea how. Free style with scissors is the only option I am thinking. Initially I was not sure if I should. But seeing that the "Connected and Free" deck came without numbering which means we have to flip through the book each time, makes me think that maybe it is OK.

:)

The Happy Squirrel

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441684907.754574.jpg