I'm Looking for an Oracle Deck, Can You Help Me Find One?

uraszz

Hello!

I've just received my Prisma Visions Tarot Deck (woot woot!!) and am looking for an Oracle Deck of the same or similair style (surreal and/or impressionistic)

Could you suggest any decks for me?

Many Thanks!

daenys

Journey of Love? I'm not fond of the keywords, but the artwork made an impression on me.

The Rumi Oracle by the same artist is apparently coming out in November. Each card is based off a famous poem which seems more meaningful. That being said, each deck would have its own uses combined with the Prisma Visions.

DesertDream

Congrats on your new deck! SoulCards are very different art but are definately surreal and impressionistic.
http://touchdrawing.com/gallery/soulcards1/
I highly recomend both decks. They are powerful, to me both shamanistic and transformative! Only soulcards and angel love cards by kimberly marooney (you can find them here in the AT gallery) would i consider a truly
Great decks for wisdom guidance and transformatipn and very good decks to use as tools in a spiritual path as companions on the journey of life.

Good luck in your search!

eta: tao oracle also seems like it can be powerful tool. But i have not had the chance to work with them.

uraszz

Journey of Love? I'm not fond of the keywords, but the artwork made an impression on me.

The Rumi Oracle by the same artist is apparently coming out in November. Each card is based off a famous poem which seems more meaningful. That being said, each deck would have its own uses combined with the Prisma Visions.

The Rumi Oracle looks interesting. Mevlana Celaleddin Rumi's a very influential figure in my thoughts so I hope they honor his too.

Thank you for your reply!

uraszz

Congrats on your new deck! SoulCards are very different art but are definately surreal and impressionistic.
http://touchdrawing.com/gallery/soulcards1/
I highly recomend both decks. They are powerful, to me both shamanistic and transformative! Only soulcards and angel love cards by kimberly marooney (you can find them here in the AT gallery) would i consider a truly
Great decks for wisdom guidance and transformatipn and very good decks to use as tools in a spiritual path as companions on the journey of life.

Good luck in your search!

eta: tao oracle also seems like it can be powerful tool. But i have not had the chance to work with them.

Thank you very much, I can't keep myself away from them. My work place isn't very happy about this LOL.

Those Soul Cards captured me! I am definitely getting them, both.

Thank you for your reply!