Where Can I Get the "Tea Leaf Fortune Cards" by Rae Hepburn?

Enlightenment23

I've been keeping an eye out on Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble for months now on the Tea Leaf Fortune Cards by Rae Hepburn, but they are always "temporarily out of stock." I've been dyyyyyying to get this deck, but I can't seem to get my hands on it. Does anyone know where else I can possibly buy the deck?

Thanks!

danieljuk

Searching for it, Amazon UK don't stock it anymore themselves, only resellers on their site, could it have gone out of print maybe? The Canadian Amazon also has it out of stock temporarily as well as the U.S. I had a look at American online sellers and can't find it easily.

Just looked at it's publisher U.S Games site and it is no longer listed. I think it's now out of print.

If you are a subscriber you can post you are seeking it in the trading thread, if anyone wants to sell theirs but I think it's not going to be easy to find now. Check ebay and other stores :(

celticnoodle

I just checked on google and found them for sale here:

http://www.biblio.com/book/tea-leaf...&utm_medium=product&utm_campaign=feed-details

I've never done business with this company, so I can't vouch for them--but I will say the price seems very sweet! I payed a little bit more and happily so from someone. I purchased mine second hand, but they were in great condition and I love them! If you cannot wait for them to be back in stock, check that site out above and perhaps you will be able to get this oracle in your hands.

Good Luck! :)

JayBee

Just be careful if you buy them second-hand that you're buying the cards + book, and not just the book. The Biblio listing is almost certainly just the book. (The description given there is boilerplate for that seller, which always should raise suspicion.)

Enlightenment23

Searching for it, Amazon UK don't stock it anymore themselves, only resellers on their site, could it have gone out of print maybe? The Canadian Amazon also has it out of stock temporarily as well as the U.S. I had a look at American online sellers and can't find it easily.

Just looked at it's publisher U.S Games site and it is no longer listed. I think it's now out of print.

If you are a subscriber you can post you are seeking it in the trading thread, if anyone wants to sell theirs but I think it's not going to be easy to find now. Check ebay and other stores :(

If it has gone out of print, I better find a deck and purchase it quickly! Rare decks could mean bank breaking prices lol. I am not a subscriber I am afraid -- I've checked eBay and I see listings from members offering Tea Leaf readings, but not the actual deck. I don't blame them; I wouldn't want to give mine up either.

Enlightenment23

I just checked on google and found them for sale here:

http://www.biblio.com/book/tea-leaf...&utm_medium=product&utm_campaign=feed-details

I've never done business with this company, so I can't vouch for them--but I will say the price seems very sweet! I payed a little bit more and happily so from someone. I purchased mine second hand, but they were in great condition and I love them! If you cannot wait for them to be back in stock, check that site out above and perhaps you will be able to get this oracle in your hands.

Good Luck! :)

Hallelujah! You're a godsend! I am going to purchase this as soon as I can. =D I cannot wait.

Enlightenment23

Just be careful if you buy them second-hand that you're buying the cards + book, and not just the book. The Biblio listing is almost certainly just the book. (The description given there is boilerplate for that seller, which always should raise suspicion.)

Oh................aw man that's such a bummer! I really got my hopes up! I will e-mail the bookseller to make sure I am getting both the cards and the book.

jolie_amethyst

Join AT as a subscriber and you'll be able to put up a want ad. Like most other decks, they do come available for trade or sale periodically. I traded mine away here last summer. And I have yet to have a deck I couldn't get in a reasonable amount of time this way--even one that was only published in an edition of 35 decks.

celticnoodle

I did see the title at that site saying "tea leaf fortune cards". However, JayBee is correct, that you need to be careful here. So, I went further on this site and found an email and phone number to the company selling this. I see you are in NY, and the seller is in WA state--but it may be worth your while to call them and purchase it over the phone with a credit card. Can't hurt to try anyway! Good luck again.

Meanwhile, I'll keep my eyes open for this deck. I nearly purchased a 2nd copy when it was re-released, as I had thought about giving it as a gift to my mother. She use to read cards and she loved my deck of tea leaf cards. However, I never did purchase it as my mother is elderly now and my sister didn't think she'd get into it. I had purchased a crystal ball for her (small)--and she just leaves it sitting in the china hutch, never using it. But! If I do find it again for sale--and at a good price, I will pick it up and if you are still looking for a set, I'll let you know. Besides, I think its such a great set, even if you don't want it, I wouldn't mind having a spare on hand. :D

Biblio member since: 2010-09-08
E-mail address: tgbooks@ourgoodwillstore.com
Phone number: 253-573-6690
Address:
Tacoma Goodwill Industries
734 S. 27th St.
Tacoma , Washington 98409 USA

danieljuk

Uploaded some pics of the box of my set Enlightenment. It was quite pricey when I got it like Celticnoodle said. It's a huge set though, 200 cards and 98 page book!

When you are not sure what version, compare to mine. The one of that site doesn't have the red stripe on the top saying "cards and book" and also the ISBN Numbers don't match.

The ISBN numbers on my set are...

ISBN-10: 1572816708
ISBN-13: 978-1572816701

My version is from 2011, there was definitely earlier versions of the set. The first editions were from 2000 and the ISBN numbers may be different.

On Amazon UK, here is some of the other sellers prices here Maybe that US seller can ship to you for a good price, it's not a bad price.

Good luck with your search Enlightenment! and if you need to use the Trading area here, you can get membership here for 3 months for $9.99. That might be cheaper than some of the prices I have seen for it now.

Attachments

• 2015-08-13 22.59.09.jpg
    2015-08-13 22.59.09.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 202
  • 2015-08-13 23.01.40.jpg
    2015-08-13 23.01.40.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 193