Pentacle of Revealing Spread

Barleywine

Here is another new spread I created today. The only other pentagram spread I've seen was for Lenormand use, and didn't have the same positional meanings (although I did borrow the "head, left hand, right hand, left foot, right foot" designations), or the planetary correspondences. I also kept the card pairing approach, but it would work equally well with tarot cards in this context. I see it as most useful for practical rather than spiritual questions.

Attachments

• Pentacle of Revealing.jpg
    Pentacle of Revealing.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,731
  • Pentacle of Revealing2.jpg
    Pentacle of Revealing2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 746

Barleywine

Update to Spread

I'm having some fun with this one! Here's an updated version. I downloaded Realworld Paint (free) and added color fill to the image. I also rethought some of the positional meanings. I'm going to try it for the first time today.

Attachments

• New Color Pentacle.jpg
    New Color Pentacle.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,120
  • Pentacle Spread Text.jpg
    Pentacle Spread Text.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 580

Barleywine

Final Version

Here is the third and final version of this spread

I used it yesterday to ask a mundane question: Will I be successful if I go trout fishing again next week? Who says tarot doesn't have a twisted sense of humor? In the next-to-last position I got the Hermit reversed (perhaps a stymied Seeker?), and in the "outcome " position I got the High Priestess reversed (the answer - fish or no fish - is doubly concealed). Both of these imply "looking beneath the surface" of things, with a doubtful (reversed) result, so I can't really quibble with their appearance in a fishing-related reading; neither one of them is talking! But it might be best to just use the Minor Arcana for asking strictly mundane questions via this spread. Anyway, I think it's going to be a "keeper" :D

Attachments

• Final Color Pentacle.jpg
    Final Color Pentacle.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 778
  • Final Pentacle Text.jpg
    Final Pentacle Text.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 589

rylla

It looks like a great and complex spread! Thanks for sharing. I am going to try it out.