non tradional decks &deck creation

ficlite

I am a huge card lover and I seem to always end up Picking up oracle decks. I want badly to make one of my own but have no clue what im doing. I was about to bash my head in for trying yet again with no luck when I read the thread about gaming cards. That was preety genious of who ever thought of it and it got me tto thinking about a quick way to create a deck I dont know if im going to do this or not but I saw Kids boxs of fairy stickers at my bookstore and my craft store what if u ue those images and ur own definitions and presto chango would you have a deck ? Or not u tell me and maybe we can talk about ways to create some intresting oracles the way the other thread talks tarot

Major Tom

ficlite said:
thinking about a quick way to create a deck I dont know if im going to do this or not but I saw Kids boxs of fairy stickers at my bookstore and my craft store what if u ue those images and ur own definitions and presto chango would you have a deck ?

When you are creating an oracle deck, anything goes. The only real test is whether or not it works for you. So yes, you could get boxes of fairy stickers and put them on index cards, make up your own definitions and hey presto! You've got an oracle deck. :)

HudsonGray

If you've got a number of oracle decks, lay them out & see which cards duplicate other cards, so you find a basic theme of what's covered by the decks you've got. Start with the cards that show up in every oracle deck, as the standard first ones, then branch out from there. This way you've got an idea of what aspects the cards do tend to cover, and it won't let you start from total scratch.

ficlite

thanks

thank u both for the advice