Soul Radiance Tarot - "computer generated" deck

Nevada

Spunch,

I'm so glad you're back and that you're continuing with your deck. The Ace of Swords is beautiful in a calm, serene, and very clear way. It makes me think of a mind clarified by meditation and ready for anything.

Sorry to hear about the family troubles, and I hope things are better now.

Keep up the terrific work!

All the best,
Nevada

spunch

Well, have decided to give you a sneak preview on my other two aces, so when you have time, drop by:

http://web.vip.hr/davor.planinec.vip

;)

Also, maybe (when it comes to the term "computer generated decks") it is only words, but people here discuss about everything, trying to find the right balance between what has been said and what is in their minds, so I also wanted to clear out something that bothered me.

And it is always interesting to hear other people's opinion.

Major Tom

It is very good to see you back Spunch. :)

Astraea

I love your Aces, Spunch. Each of them conveys a quiet dignity and strong presence, and they are beautiful.

Lady Eclipse

Hi Spunch,

The aces are so beautiful! Again, everything is so peaceful and serene. I would love to spend the day just relaxing in the Aces. I can't wait to see more of your cards! :)

Joy to you,
Maralee

baba-prague

Glad to see you back

I'm so sorry to hear that you have had a bad time, my condolences.

It's great to see these cards, they are really well done. I wouldn't worry too much about whether or not people label them "computer generated". Computers don't generate anything except bits and bytes - it's the people who use them who "generate" or I prefer the word - create - the work.

Labels don't matter :)

I look forward to seeing more.

spunch

Thanks baba (it's so funny for me to call you that - does that word mean in Prague as it means in Croatia - a grandmother, an old woman?). I've never had a chance to compliment you on your stunning, well reasearched, well thought of, excellently put together deck! An advise from you is going to be an indispensable one!

And thanks everybody. Your words are such an energy boost. Each comment (bad ones as well!) is a stepping stone that will bring me closer to realising my dream! Thanks a million!

Just uploaded the Ace of Fire ;)

No more uploads for now.

And for the end a little prayer: Oh, God, help me to find the way to visualise and create Court Cards - Amen! ;)

Love to you all
Davor

baba-prague

spunch said:
Thanks baba (it's so funny for me to call you that - does that word mean in Prague as it means in Croatia - a grandmother, an old woman?)

Sure it does! It is a deliberate joke, and shocks people here ;-)

This is what we say on our website:

"We are based in Prague, Czech Republic and our name comes from a global word that can mean "old woman" in Slavic languages, but also "baby" in English, "father" in Turkish and Bengali, and a very good cake in many languages..."

A German friend was particularly pleased when we chose this name as he is very fond of rum-baba!

I'll be glad to give advice of course, it would be a pleasure. Though I hardly think you will need it :)

Astra

Spunch, when I checked the link, I got a full page of text - wonderful if my language skills were up to it, but....

spunch

Well, upon seeing this post I've checked my page and something seems to be wrong with the server. I also get a page full of text. I'll check and see what it is all about! ;(