The "Who Goes There?" Personal Outreach Spread

Barleywine

And now for something completely different! This spread is designed to provide a heads-up regarding who might be coming over the horizon toward us, or how we should behave in a particular situation. It has a lot of cards, but the "reading" aspect of it is quite limited (no more than four cards).

Attachments

• Personal Outreach Spread.pdf
    17.6 KB · Views: 436

Enlightenment23

This is a great spread.

I did a "Who Goes There?" in my love life and the Ace of Cups landed on top of a Knight of Swords (from the Urban Tarot deck), which was on top of the Knight of Pentacles and a 4 of Swords (from the So Below deck).

I can assume this might be someone I will meet at a workplace setting. The Knight of Pentacles in the So Below deck is on his laptop and the 4 of Swords shows a woman taking a break at the office. But only time will tell!

There's a preponderance of swords so lets hope that trumps the pentacle card and this guy comes riding my way very soon! :D. When he does come, I'll be sure to let you know if the cards depicted an accurate description of this future love interest of mine.

winter garden

Thanks for sharing, Barleywine. Just wondering what your take on a preponderance of Trump cards between the Ace and the Court card would signify? In my case three out of four cards were trumps, so would this mean lots of unexpected events will hinder progress?

Barleywine

Thanks for sharing, Barleywine. Just wondering what your take on a preponderance of Trump cards between the Ace and the Court card would signify? In my case three out of four cards were trumps, so would this mean lots of unexpected events will hinder progress?

Hmm, if they were of a contrary nature they might create a stultifying impasse, the eventual culmination of which could take the matter completely out of your hands (kind of makes me think of this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanomachy). Similar to the grinding movement of the Earth's tectonic plates, sooner or later something would have to give, probably in a big way. If complementary, they might just "hit one out of the park" (you know, like a "grand slam," or "beyond your wildest dreams"). I apologize to the world community for the baseball analogies; substitute your own national sports metaphors if you like.

winter garden

Hmm, if they were of a contrary nature they might create a stultifying impasse, the eventual culmination of which could take the matter completely out of your hands (kind of makes me think of this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanomachy). Similar to the grinding movement of the Earth's tectonic plates, sooner or later something would have to give, probably in a big way. If complementary, they might just "hit one out of the park" (you know, like a "grand slam," or "beyond your wildest dreams"). I apologize to the world community for the baseball analogies; substitute your own national sports metaphors if you like.

Haha, love it - thank you :) Not sure if I am allowed to indicate here what the cards were, but they certainly make for an intense combination.

Hemera

Readings are posted in Your Readings and they can then be linked back to this thread.

Nice spread btw :thumbsup: