La Corte dei Tarocchi

thorhammer

Okay, some scans as promised :D Now I can use this in Orph, as well! Yay!

\m/ Kat

Attachments

• 1B.JPG
    1B.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 135
  • 2D.JPG
    2D.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 126
  • 3C.JPG
    3C.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 125
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 129
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 117

thorhammer

Next lot!

\m/ Kat

Attachments

• 16.JPG
    16.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 128
  • 18.JPG
    18.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 129
  • KnC.JPG
    KnC.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 113
  • PS.JPG
    PS.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 107
  • QD.JPG
    QD.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 107

Le Fanu

O those are stunning (and I see the little birdie from the Hanged Man has already been fast-tracked to your avatar!). And, naturally, they´ll be even more stunning in the flesh. Are you vowing to read with them? All I ever hear about this deck is that it is too thick to shuffle and too delicate to read with.

May well tag it onto my Dame Fortune´s Wheel order from alida next week...

thorhammer

Le Fanu said:
O those are stunning (and I see the little birdie from the Hanged Man has already been fast-tracked to your avatar!). And, naturally, they´ll be even more stunning in the flesh. Are you vowing to read with them? All I ever hear about this deck is that it is too thick to shuffle and too delicate to read with.

May well tag it onto my Dame Fortune´s Wheel order from alida next week...
It's actually from The Star :) There are a few endearing little animals scattered throughout the deck.

I'm already reading with them! Shuffling is difficult but I have always shuffled hand-to-hand anyway, so it's just a matter of slowing it down so as not to jag the edges too much, and doing it lengthways rather than sideways. It's going fine. I think this is a deck that will age beautifully, soften and fatten at the edges and look just as one *expects* a magical deck to look! So I'm not afraid of using it.

Call me batty. I'm not the one that Umbraed my Ukiyo-e. :D

\m/ Kat

thorhammer

Oh, I forgot to add - I wrote a review of this deck for AT today - to date, the Cards section hasn't had this deck! So I reviewed it and sent Solandia some scans.

Thanks, Le Fanu, for giving me the incentive to get off my proverbial and do this!

\m/ Kat

SolSionnach

thorhammer said:
Call me batty. I'm not the one that Umbraed my Ukiyo-e. :D
HEY! I resemble that remark!

;)

SolSionnach

thorhammer said:
*innocently* Really? })

\m/ Kat
::grumble::

Yeah, well it's the better for it, as well as my Vieville!

:bugeyed:

The crowned one

So you are liking the deck? I knew you would ;)

I do not recall who I got it from...but it was here, a member who felt value was less important then love of the deck. I feel the same way ;) Seems it found the right home. I loved it but did not use it. You will !