Sabian Symbols Study Group: Aries Degree 13 - #13

mooncat2

I AM the part of you which is too dangerous to be seen.

Is it?............Who has created that perception........you... or has it been imprinted on you by outside influences. As purple_scorp said
...nup, not playing your game, I have my own agenda here and I'm going to roar like that cat at the front to prove it.
I AM the part of you that wants to be seen.........and if that's perceived as dangerous, then tough luck! I AM tired of being suppressed and pushed away....I want to be heard.
So why the need here to hide it? No mention of making it safe …. Feels sneaky .. As if there's a part of the self that is *shameful*
Shame, guilt, sorrow, pain, hurt..........we do push these feelings down out of fear. Fear of what the emotion will do to us, fear of nobody listening and understanding. All these feelings lying stagnant in that Scorpian pool......feeding off our fear, our doubts and insecurities.

3..........the Cailleach/Death..............the three stages.......life/death/rebirth that I mentioned back in that thread.
Discovery ……. Feeling of benefit, as if discovery will lead to *truth*.
Yes.........religion teaches only life through which we must suffer.......followed by physical death and then the rebirth in the promise of heaven.
This is the thinking that wields the big stick...........suppressing the truth that our soul purpose is to move through all three stages in this lifetime. To be reborn as the true I Am we have to be prepared to take that journey to the Underworld.......the inner journey that makes us confront our greatest fears.....to heal ourselves with love and compassion.

Wherever you go..........through myth and legend, fairytales and stories you find this theme ..........The Frog Prince.......Gawain and Ragnell..........being prepared to embrace something dark and ugly and in doing so the treasure beneath is discovered.
first posted by purple_scorp
To hide a bomb, on the top of a hill, may seem ludicrous as it's right up there - on the top. Surely, people would see it. But, not everybody makes that journey up the hill.....some prefer to stay at the comfort/security level of the base. I kind of liken that to spirituality. Some people are closed-minded and don't want to know what's out there. Whereas, other souls continue on their quest for enlightenment and will continue to climb, until everything has been revealed. Nothing is hidden.
Yes........that's it exactly and I wonder why people don't see it, too. Those that climb are like the geese in Aries 12 that symbolise the spiritual quest.
Are we (people) being kept away from the danger? Or is it more like that we are keeping oursElves away from oursElves? For, wasn't it a person that put the bomb there in the first place?
Yes.............the people who wield the big stick.......the ones who cordoned off the bomb and said stay away. The only danger is to them if we find it and see it for what it is.
Which works the same on the Self level, too.

:love:

tink27

Yikes! I'm trying to keep my own bomb from going off! Mooncat2, you have triggered a few responses from me here.

mooncat2 said:
Yes.............the people who wield the big stick.......the ones who cordoned off the bomb and said stay away. The only danger is to them if we find it and see it for what it is.

Our DNA, the molecule of life, is not only a vast storehouse flowing with life’s greatest successes, fears, memories and secrets, it also helps to create our physical body characteristics. Our human body is created and traced from the physical body traits of our genetic line, right through to our first ancestors that roamed this earth. And, our DNA has been so heavily weighed down, crystallized by the old behavioral patterns of our past, our physical bodies have virtually remained unchanged for hundreds and thousands of years

Some thoughts.....

Freedom from ignorance and oppression is the greatest war we will ever fight!

The battle is now internal and its roots are based in the decaying compost of all organic matter, which has been transformed into unrefined tar.

The oily remains of our predecessors clings to our spiritual wings and prevents from soaring to heights for which humanity is destined.....but this is slowly changing.....

Remember the war in Kuwait and the oil fires that sent millions of barrels of oil in smoke? And what of the Sulphur that escaped into the Air!! It was a man-made inferno! The smoke was so bad it turned day into night.....forcing those who drove through it to turn on their headlights.

Our freedom or our doom is not oil or money or land or politics...it has to with the mystical concept of the Universal hologram.....ALL is One.

Look at our teens who have been on a rampage of demonstrating their primal power....their music cds are sensual, erotic.....hot stuff! Viagara shows itself everywhere.....men (and women too) are displaying more of their animal nature, and on the prowl for new and exciting escapades – have an affair – and – imagining a wild acrobatic encounter with foxy Candy the Stripper....veneral diseases in the yuppy genertion are on the rise!

Homosexuals are accepted in the eyes of society and have been granted permission to marry in Canada and other places I'm sure in the world. Strange pheonomas all over the world are occuring........the bomb is ticking!!

But hey that isn’t the half of it. We are also having to deal with the outside world, with its depletion of the ozone area, the destruction of our rain forests, nuclear, chemical and biological weapons, not to mention SARS, AIDS, The Bird Virus, disease, and the impoverishment of the Third World.

Phew, it’s all pretty heavy stuff when you get down to the nitty gritty of it all – I mean being conscious and all – are we sure we’re up for the challenge? After all the very earth we live and have our being is crumpling away at our feet. Gaia is reacting as any good mother should, feeling and reflecting the pain of her children.

To be reborn as the true I Am we have to be prepared to take that journey to the Underworld.......the inner journey that makes us confront our greatest fears.....to heal ourselves with love and compassion.

I'll finish my ranting with a definite YES to mooncat2's above statement.

tink :love:

purple_scorp

mooncat2 said:
Shame, guilt, sorrow, pain, hurt..........we do push these feelings down out of fear. Fear of what the emotion will do to us, fear of nobody listening and understanding. All these feelings lying stagnant in that Scorpian pool......feeding off our fear, our doubts and insecurities.
:love:
Hmm, mooncat, did you mention a deep, scorpion pool??? <smile> Well, I put the deep bit in. :) I have four planets in scorp.....I know that pool, I swim in it often! It's not about fear of nobody listening and understanding......it's the scorp being a secret squirrel and not wanting to share their business.

If the bomb was meant to detonate and didn't.......you can be certain that that would be information that the government would not want to share.

with love
purple_scorp

huredriel

tink27 said:
The brain is 'imprisoned' and protected within the darkness of our skull
Plato's cave ....... much like a cave that has the bomb hidden away eh ..... and when a bomb goes off, it illuminates, before bringing everything crashing down ...... like when a lightbulb goes off in the head ...... or something is suddenly understood ...... and can therefore change our perceptions in an instant ...... sometimes demanding action as a result.

huredriel

mooncat2 said:
Is it?............Who has created that perception........you... or has it been imprinted on you by outside influences.
Hmmm fear ...... both inner and outer ....... inner fear of rejection, pain ...... outer fear of lack of conformity .... what it can lead to ...... interesting question for me personally ...... shall have to give this more thought!

Mooncat2 said:
shame, guilt, sorrow, pain, hurt..........we do push these feelings down out of fear. Fear of what the emotion will do to us, fear of nobody listening and understanding. All these feelings lying stagnant in that Scorpian pool......feeding off our fear, our doubts and insecurities.
Yes I can identify with this as a Scorp rising LOL ...... so when the bomb fails to go off, we retreat ...... stash it, hide it away ...... hoping that it wasn't seen.

Mooncat2 said:
Yes.........religion teaches only life through which we must suffer.......followed by physical death and then the rebirth in the promise of heaven.
This is the thinking that wields the big stick...........suppressing the truth that our soul purpose is to move through all three stages in this lifetime. To be reborn as the true I Am we have to be prepared to take that journey to the Underworld.......the inner journey that makes us confront our greatest fears.....to heal ourselves with love and compassion.
Through a link that Tink gave on Aries 12, just before I came back to this thread I posted this:

Huredriel said:
This bit also caught my eye:
Spiraling movement of consciousness from frequency to frequencies
12=1+2=3=-manifestation in third dimension, the physical realms
which I feel really ties in with what you've put about the journey being in the here and now .... not waiting until we physically pass from this plane. Consciously manifesting our soul growth, death & rebirth on this plane.

huredriel

tink27 said:
The battle is now internal and its roots are based in the decaying compost of all organic matter, which has been transformed into unrefined tar.
Urrrgghh I had a sudden image when I re-read this ..... and thought of the previous title of the geese ...... as Mooncat2 says ....... trying to soar to the next level ...... when there are eruptions, oil slicks ....... the birds, the spiritual messengers *get it* ...... they are on the great ocean, the waters of life ...... and this stuff gets onto them and gets stuck ....... and it literally snuffs the life out of them ...... there's something here just whispering out of my reach ...... :mad:

tink27

huredriel said:
Urrrgghh I had a sudden image when I re-read this ..... and thought of the previous title of the geese ...... as Mooncat2 says ....... trying to soar to the next level ...... when there are eruptions, oil slicks ....... the birds, the spiritual messengers *get it* ...... they are on the great ocean, the waters of life ...... and this stuff gets onto them and gets stuck ....... and it literally snuffs the life out of them ...... there's something here just whispering out of my reach ...... :mad:

Nice analogy huredreil! Remember the Exxon Tanker, it was full of oil and sank! Some 350,000 to 500,000 birds died in that spill. 144 bald eagles were found dead and 85% of the eggs laid near oiled beaches failed to hatch. Ahem…..another passion of mine. Imagine flying, feeling unbounded…..everywhere you would turn there would be opportunities.

Oil strips the birds of their magic….which in turn creates a physical body with a limited physical perspective…..this oil limits, it frustrates, it’s toxic and creates feelings of powerlessness. I see this as something similar to what mooncat2 said about religion suppressing the truth…….it’s caught in its own inability to move beyond its own dogma, darkness and limitation.

We fear the unknown, and this fear has created in us, a very strong attachment to form.

tink :love:

huredriel

Had another little thought come to me this evening when I musing away how the brain sits all comfy and protected in that fluid .........

I AM the ego's safety net?

huredriel

tink27 said:
Oil strips the birds of their magic….which in turn creates a physical body with a limited physical perspective…..this oil limits, it frustrates, it’s toxic and creates feelings of powerlessness. I see this as something similar to what mooncat2 said about religion suppressing the truth…….it’s caught in its own inability to move beyond its own dogma, darkness and limitation.
Where the self is concerned, could this analogy of *oil* be what coats our human self? Where we are spiritual beings enjoying (I use that word loosely :D) a human existence ......... what exactly coats us, so that it stops our inner light from being seen? Fear and shadows muddying our chakras, stopping our primeval flow of energies? What is the detonation that will allow it to disintegrate?