Psychic Interactive TV...Doreen Virtue Deck.

Ange

I just happened to switch onto this today....out of curiosity really....and saw the reader was using a rather large set of tarot cards.....

But then he did another reading, and he used the Doreen Virtue Healing with the Angels cards.....:)

I suppose it's each to his own, cos I couldn't get to grips with these particular cards......but he did seem to see quite a lot in them.

Ang x

MareSaturni

I have one Doreen Virtue deck, and they seem to speak a lot to some people. My mother loved the fact they seem to give you to-the-point advices, with key words written on the card so you don't need to look in the book, learn a new system, read complicated spreads.

People who are just seeking for advice, but don't want to learn 78 cards & methods & spreads &...sometimes enjoy this kind of deck.

I think t's a matter of personal taste. I like the deck i own, not the method i use to read for others, ut for myself, sometimes, it gives nice advices and messages.

Mako864

I also have had good readings with the Doreen Virtue decks. I have the Unicorns, Fairies and Goddess oracles. The Goddess and Unicorns work best with me. With the fairy deck a lot of the artwork does not resonate with me. Her decks typically don't have negative meanings, so I'll reverse half the deck while shuffling and read the cards that way to help give the deck both positive/negatives aspects. Works for me anyway....