Just bought my first Oracle Deck

queenmil

Messages from your Angels, Doreen Virtue,PhD. I saw it in the Healthe food store and bought it. I have looked though and done 1 reading for myself. But I dunno. It has meanings on the cards htemselves. Does anyone else have this deck?

Ange

I had it, and couldn't get on with it somehow, although it is a very nice deck.

I have a different Angel one now....bought as a pressie....and it lovely. I get on with it much better....:)

Ang x

Dark Crystal

I too bought this oracle quite awhile ago. I was never able to get on with it. While the cards were pretty I never got any good messages or intuitions from them. I ended up giving it to a friend!

Ange

I've found a web site of Doreen Virture's, that you can go to and take courses on her cards.

Also another Angel oracle site that does lessons, and the deck you use is the Dorren Virtue one.

I'll try to find the links again for you.

Ang x

elviefae

I have that deck and haven't been able to get anywhere with it. I also have her Healing With the Angels which I like better. But its her Healing with the Fairies that I really love. Hope you have more success with that angel deck than I did.

Enchanted Luna

I have this deck as well as the Saints and Angels one. It's very nice, very comforting, so I sometimes use it when I'm really really stressed, or worried. It's been sitting on the back burner since I got the Saints and Angels, and then Wisdom of Avalon Oracle. You don't get a "bad" card when using this deck, which is great if you're looking for comfort and smiles and happy stuff. (and hey, there are days when I do need that!! :D Nothing wrong with that, right? :D )

Thanks for the links Ange - I'm interested in checking them out as well...

With light and love,

Lady Lasairfhiona

Ange

I can't for the life of me find the other link....and my PC is set to get rid of the history every night....so I'm a bit stumped as to where else to look....sorry folks.

I like the Messages from the faeries.....probaly got that wrong but I'm having a tired day today and the brain doesn't work....:(

Been out today to a local market, and Himself got me a wooden box for my cards. I was hoping the Angel cards would fit, but they are just a fraction too big....so the Nature Oracle is in there....:)

Ang x

aceofhearts

are the magical messages faeries cards any good? I have just spotted these but cant find any scans of them. I like the messages from the angels cards I find the list of spreads simple to follow.