Deck of the week group - Week 4 - 27th Aug - 3rd September

jema

Shadowscapes

Since I just got the companion book for it, I will be using the Navigators Tarot of the mystic SEA

Actually scrap that, I need something a bit lighter this week. Navigator can wait. So I am pulling out Shadowscapes just to see if I like it or not.

NikkiB

I really feel like a comfort deck this week, so I am going for the Victorian Romantic, I love this deck and look forward to an exclusive relationship :D well for this week at least lol!

Essjay

Shadowscapes for me this week. I'll also be using the Oracle of the Shapeshifters oracle.

One of these days I'd love to get the books for the Shadowscapes - they look so lovely.

kabang

I'm torn this week... something to suit my mood or something comforting?

This deck will be travelling with me, so soothing might be better...

Gah, screw it. Shadowscapes for me this week. I need some soothing and comforting.

Asbestos Mango

Well, this is my week for the Tarot of the Sweet Twilight. I read with it a few times last week, but doing two readings a day sitting cross-legged on the floor was getting hard on my back, so for the last few days I was working exclusively with the Thoth.

Sweet Twilight is an interesting deck. My first few readings of it consisted of doing paragraphs of description of the cards before I go to "how does this relate to me?". I hope that this week, the deck will spark my intuition and I'll be able to read effectively with it.

NikkiB

Well, this is my week for the Tarot of the Sweet Twilight. I read with it a few times last week, but doing two readings a day sitting cross-legged on the floor was getting hard on my back, so for the last few days I was working exclusively with the Thoth.

Sweet Twilight is an interesting deck. My first few readings of it consisted of doing paragraphs of description of the cards before I go to "how does this relate to me?". I hope that this week, the deck will spark my intuition and I'll be able to read effectively with it.

I really like that deck, I really LOVE the death card, something about it reminds me of a tender lover carrying her away from danger... and the lovers card is wonderful too! oh might use mine next week now! look forward to hearing how you find it!

BodhiSeed

Late to the party... :)
I'll be using the Buckland Romani Tarot paired with the Lakota Sweat Lodge Cards.

hopena

I was going to back off longer, but if I can find it, then I'll primarily be using my Shadowscapes.

I have five decks sitting next to me; Tarot of the Sweet Twilight is one of them. :) I really need to get myself sorted.

jema

Cool with some company on the Shadowscapes!
Think I will do actual spreads this week, trying out a new every day.

NikkiB

nice that so many people are using shadowscapes will be interesting to compare everyones feelings about it! I should have got mine out too lol!