My mom touched my cards

Honeysun

Hi guys!

I decided to cleanse my Tarot deck with salt. BUT...
Couple months ago my mom touched my cards, because I did a Tarot reading for her, and I haven't cleansed my cards.
When I was reading for myself, I asked A LOT of questions. Does that mean ALL answers were wrong and I should ask same questions again? One answer was kinda true (it was about my cat, you can find thread in this forum). Should I ask same questions and compare answers? What do you guys think? And I can't see if those readings came true, because I asked questions about my future.

gregory

I have never cleansed a deck in my life, though some here do like to. Loads of people have touched most of my decks (I would say all, but I have no idea - I don't supervise people looking at my collection; I just search them before they leave the house }) !) The most I have done was put a very smelly (and brand new !) deck in a box with lavender scented candles, to get rid of the smell. Nothing to do with vibes or energy - the actual stink just made me nauseous.

Your mother having touched your deck won't have affected it in the very least, IMHO. Don't worry about it, and no, there's no reason to redo your readings.

swedishfish612

I don't worry about other people touching my decks, and it hasn't seemed to affect my readings.

Meemai

I have never cleansed a deck in my life, though some here do like to. Loads of people have touched most of my decks (I would say all, but I have no idea - I don't supervise people looking at my collection; I just search them before they leave the house }) !) The most I have done was put a very smelly (and brand new !) deck in a box with lavender scented candles, to get rid of the smell. Nothing to do with vibes or energy - the actual stink just made me nauseous.

Your mother having touched your deck won't have affected it in the very least, IMHO. Don't worry about it, and no, there's no reason to redo your readings.

Has anyone ever stolen something?

Also I think I would not mind if people touch its alright.Intuition does a lot of work but the cards are not like loyal to you only.

Sar

So your mum touched your cards.. And the problem is???

Grizabella

Humans are made of the same stuff stars are made of. And we shed little energy particles on everything we touch. I love the "star-energy" in my decks from my own touch and other people's. I wouldn't ever want to "cleanse" a deck and lose all those wonderful energy bits.

gregory

Has anyone ever stolen something?

Also I think I would not mind if people touch its alright.Intuition does a lot of work but the cards are not like loyal to you only.
No ! But there have been "threats" from people here, who say they will come in the night with deep pockets - so it is a bit of a standing joke, is all !

Farzon

I don't cleanse my decks with crystals or something like that. But I put my decks back into order from time to time and after I've read for someone else. Works with me ^^

etherealtarot

I don't supervise people looking at my collection; I just search them before they leave the house }) !)

Hilarious!!!:laugh: Can you believe someone tried to steal one of my decks? Not even for reading purposes... he wanted to throw it out because he believed I had demons surrounding me. Sigh.

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with people touching your deck, however everyone thinks differently. I don't like people touching my deck without asking my permission, but I don't mind people touching them to get the feel and just admire the designs.

Honeysun

A lot of people say you should cleanse your deck if someone touches or holds your cards (sorry for making a mistake in title, my mom actually held and shuffled my deck).