What's your sign baby?

joya250

ohhhhh - yah. I can see that. :D

actually, Geenus, I agree with you -- but on the same token, I disagree. (maybe cause I'm a gemini. haha)

but I DO think astrological signs have an influence on your personality -- (and I'm sure Aquarian Goddess or other have a more scholarly outlook and rational for why that is) -- but from what I've experienced, most people show traits of their sign. of course, some are more pronounced than others... and, I've also noticed that the more "evolved" (or whatever you want to call it) people seem to be more of an integration of the signs.

MattDouglas

I've just started studying astrology. Having read newspaper horoscopes, I really didn't buy into it until I took a deeper look. I really like Liz Greene's work; she's also the co-designer of the mythic tarot, the book that comes with is one of my favorite tarot intros (I recently gave it to a friend who wanted to learn tarot). I highly recommend her stuff.

Anyway, I'm Leo sun, Pisces moon, Gemini rising.

purplelady

LOL Genius!! But 'ya know , pisces and gemini DO share one thing, they are both a Dual sign, and the only 2 that are ( 2 twins , 2 fish).
You just really seem like a gemini because you are so.........quick on the verbal wit , more verbally aggressive than the average pisces, or maybe I mean more verbally direct. It's that snappy wit that seems like gemini, BUT maybe you have gemini in your chart?
Anyhow , thanks for letting us know , as the suspense couldv'e been really bad! And BTW , you're totally allowed your own opinion on the validity of astrology , however, I don't believe it has Proven a thing one way or the other!

AquarianGoddess

Matt,

Welcome to the Fabulous Forum!!

A Leo, eh? We just love Leo's!!

AG

meatbox666

Oh YES, Leos are sooooooooo HOT

I am a scorpio. I say leos are hot, I have a leo moon. I have a scorpio acsendent, mars in scorpio, venus in scorpio, WOW jupiter in Pisces man Oh man, lol I am so HOT!! I tell you I am flamming. Saturn in cancer......No earth here(bummer) Mercury in libra..............
Actually, I am a very sweet, compassionate being and I love the KIDS.
OH DID I SAY THAT I AM Hot!!, lol, Oh yeahhhh babe, I am flamming......
Woooooooooooooo hooo.

lol, guys I love to have fun thats all.

Red raven

December 8. Sagitarius, and that's all i know :p

napaea

I guess I have to read this whole thread again, cuz I still don't know what Genius is...but whatever your sign, Genius, you always make me laugh.

I am a Taurus (May 18, don't know if this is a cusp or not)
Gemini moon
Scorpio rising
Venus in Aries (yeah, baby!!)

but i would love it if someone would tell me what the ascendent really does. I know that your moon is supposed to be more of your personality, and that before they started putting horoscopes in newspapers that's how people were read - by their moon sign. So I thought moon is me, sun is how i present myself (is that right?) what does the ascendent do? (cause I definately see a lot of Scorpio in me!!)

meatbox666

Ill try to shed some light on the ascendent sign. Well, the acendent is what we see and how you look Being that your ascendent is scorpio you'll probably be rather thin. (unless you have a moon in the first house then you'll probably be rather large). You have long legs. Astrology says that the ascendant is the sign that was above the horizon when you were born. But I say it is what you look like. I know a girl who is a saggitarius rising and she literally looks like a horse in the face.

ccbmac

All I know is that I'm a Libra, born on Oct 11 '80, if anyone could help me shed a little more light on this ( or tell me how I can figure it out) it would be greatly appreciative

ccbmac/chrissy