The June New/Full Moons

AquarianGoddess

Hi Everybody, forgive me, wrote this rather quickly today...my computer at home still isn't hooked up (I moved), so had to compose this at the library.

AG

If you were looking for a quiet, placid month, June isn't it! Yes, the Saturn/Pluto opposition is separating (and I say…good riddance!), but we're dealing with two very potent eclipses this month and eclipse months are never vapid.

The new Moon at 19 degrees, 54 minutes (almost 20 degrees) Gemini is a solar eclipse. It conjuncts serious Saturn and north Node and opposes Pluto and south Node (yes, THEM again.) Mercury, the tattletale, thinker, jester and intelligent one, is now in direct motion in the cavorting sign of Gemini all month, where it's most comfortable. Venus, Mars and Jupiter are all in the "feelings" sign of Cancer. The firmament is pervaded with air and water.

This Gemini eclipse opposes the solar eclipse of December 2001 at 22 Sagittarius. Wherever it falls in your chart, it will highlight the matters of that house AND the opposite house (example: If the December eclipse fell in your 10th house, this Gemini eclipse will fall in your 4th house.) Get ready, The "Door of Destiny" is once again being opened.

House meanings in part are:

1st/7th - Self, relationships, lawyers, attitude, personality, looks, open enemies, arguments, balance.
2nd/8th - Self worth, money, material possessions, inheritances, IRS matters, insurance, deep seated issues, your partner's money, investigation, getting to the root of a problem, sex.
3rd/9th - Cars, transportation, travel, communications (of all kinds), thinking, siblings, the law, foreigners, neighbors, wisdom, learning, teaching.
4th/10 - Home, family, career, reputation, politics, status, parents, cooking, things related to the past.
5th/11th - Love given and received, affairs of the heart, creativity, children, fun, excitement, gambling, wishes, friends, groups.
6th/12th - Health, work and co-workers, animals, secrets, psychological issues, mysticism, doctors, addictions, hiding, intuition, karma, helping others.

Intensity, realism, endings/beginnings, fears, truths, feelings and power are all paramount. If you're still being held back by SOMETHING, June is the prime month for a new start. As Moose so aptly put it last month, reinventing oneself is an auspicious thing to do.

A beneficial exercise for this new Moon conjunct the north Node is to write (Gemini) down your goals/wishes and meditate on them daily, until the next new Moon. The north Node is where we want to go, it's conjunct Saturn in Gemini propelling us to work diligently for what we want and adopt new and creative thinking (Gemini) to get there. Employing the help of someone else (Gemini is a dual sign), be it a real person, a self-help book, an angel or a guide, is wise. If you're looking to lose weight, this is a good time to start a regimented (Saturn) program (along with a friend) and work towards transforming (Pluto) your body/health/mind.

June 24th is a lunar eclipse at 3 degrees Capricorn and it opposes the solar eclipse of July 2001 at zero Cancer (the same house information as above applies here.) This is also the last of the Cancer/Capricorn eclipses. Eclipses bring awareness so that we're no longer in the dark. Mercury is finally out of the shadow of the retrograde (at 10 Gemini) and trines Neptune (at 10 Aquarius). Author Louise Hay always asks the question, "What do I need to know today"? Today is a great day to ask that question and tune in to the Universe to hear the answer.

Pluto (retrograde) travels through degrees 16 & 15 of Sagg this month and Saturn goes from 17 through 21 of Gemini. Those degrees of mutable signs (Gemini/Sagg, Pisces/Virgo) are still highly being activated this month.

Good Wishes and Happy Eclipses!

With love,
Aquarian Goddess

Moose

Once again, Thank you AG.

You always come through with the important news from the heavens.

I'm printing it for my evening read. Ooops! Guess that means I'm not going anywhere on a Saturday night.

Maybe next year all this great information you have so kindly given us can be put into book form. The first book doesn't have to be a big one. Look at "Now That I Cast it What Do I Do With it?" That one is only 85 pages.

Sorry about the ramblings. Now must get to that Printer.

Blessings.................Moose

Pollux

how did they do when AG was not on Earth yet?

THANK YOU AG!!! Always a great job! :* :* :*

And my proposal to loose weight is also backed up by the Stars! WOW! ;)

UFF! Pluto keeps piercing my Sun/Mars!!! But at least Saturn is far away now... :)

A dumb question: the Eclipse is on a cusp. Should i care only for the house it is in, or also forthe cusp it is conjuncted to?

It's a pleasure to learn from you, you know... :)

amyel

Hypothetical Question

AG, Pollux, or any one else who would know...is it possibel NOT to have a sign in your chart at all? I don't know why, but I seem to think I have no Gemini in my chart at all...so in relation to the Gemini eclipse, what impact would that have? (BTW, I am a Cappy...)

Pollux

Oops! I think I will just have to throw my 2 cents of euros...

As AG stated, it only matters for the couple of houses it falls into.
It is IMPOSSIBLE not to have a house in Gemini. You must have one!
The first house starts from the Rising, the 7th for the opposite way. If you consider the "Equal House" methos, then you get all the others by dividing your Natal Chart every 30 degrees. If you consider "Placidus" instead, you put the fourth starrting from IC and the tenth for MC. For those bewteen... I think you have to divide the space equally in three, right? I actually forgot! *LOL*

The Eclispe must be in a house. Just check which one, and you will find out the effect. :)

AquarianGoddess

Moose, thank you, as always. A book by me? Oh geez, I wrote my own astrology course when I taught and it was mucho work, but enjoyable.

Pollux, if it's falling on a cusp, I would count it as both houses, meaning four houses are activated (two from the last eclipse).

Amyel, you do have Gemini somewhere in your chart. We have all twelve signs on the outside of the wheel, which act as the "door" to that house. In charts which have an intercepted house, there are two signs ruling one house (meaning two doors to that house.)

AG

AquarianGoddess

When I wrote the report, I didn't have my trusty "Tables of Planetary Phenomena" with me and forgot about the December 2001 lunar eclipse at 8 Cancer. The one coming up on June 24th at 3 Capricorn is also opposite that one.

I must be honest here and confess that most of the eclipse action and the Saturn/Pluto action has taken place in my 5th/11th axis and there has been nothing going on in my life to represent anything of those houses. I'm hoping that it's being saved up as one big happening, like a big lottery win!! Well, we can dream, can't we?

AG

Dragonfly

Thank You AG once again for all your wisdom let me know when the book comes out I want to be the 1st on the list. :) Hope you are well. Blessings :)

amyel

AquarianGoddess said:
Amyel, you do have Gemini somewhere in your chart. We have all twelve signs on the outside of the wheel, which act as the "door" to that house. In charts which have an intercepted house, there are two signs ruling one house (meaning two doors to that house.)

AG
Ah! Thanks. You know what I did? I confused signs with planets...I think...but maybe one must have all planets in their charts, too. I don't know. I'm not even a novice & don't pretend to be that, when it comes to astrology!!!!

Thanks!

[amyel ponders how to either find her whole natal chart and/or dig some old one out....]
Post-edit

Ok, I went to Astrodienst and pulled my natal chart. And sure enough, I *do* have Gemini, it is in my 9th house. But, where I got confused was that none of the planet positions are in Gemini.

So anyway, according to AG's analysis, basically, remember while May was a bad month for communication for many, and I was fine? Well, scratch that, because it's all coming back at me in June!

Oh bother.

jade

wow you are soooo smart. thank you again ag, you are soooo great!

love and light,
jade