How's YOUR June?

AquarianGoddess

I'm about ready to take a slow boat to China, or better yet, an undiscovered planet.

Is it only me or is everyone on edge, hyper, ready to attack, irritable, nasty, etc, etc?

To say the least, it's been a horrible month and I'm ready for July.

Oh, and just think...the full Moon (eclipse) is a week away. I don't drink but I think by Friday I'll need a bottle of wine.

Thanks for listening! And how is your month?

AG (trying to be the 9 of Wands)

Butterfly

LOL. I'm having a truly horrid month. The worst I can remember for ages!
Tell me it will end soon!

zorya

{{{{aquarian goddess}}}}
do something special for yourself!
imo, june is a WHOLE lot better than may was. both have turned out to be transition months for me, but i'm handling this one a lot better:) yeah, i am feeling a little edgy and weepy.

faunabay

I'm with you Zorya, my June is MUCH better than May! I am kind of cranky but things are beginning to come together now - where everything was completely up in hte air in May.
They're not there yet, but things are starting to calm down for me. Thank the Goddess!!!!! wooohooo FINALLY!
The other day I tried to figure out when all of this "up in the air chaos" started. It was October for me!!! I haven't felt settled since OCTOBER!! No wonder I feel like I'm at the end of my rope! All I can say is things better start calming down or I won't make it! LOL

jema

i am having the dreaded 35 year old crisis i think.
and before that i got a taste of that mercury retrograde with lots of misunderstandings.
i am hoping for a great week now though - and a wonderful midsummer:)

Rhiannon

well, hmmm....

so far it hasn't been great. Any month that starts with my birthday is bad for me though... good thing there's only one. ;)

Money is the main problem. I'm ready for July to begin. This year is my #7 year... I'm ready for my new cycle to begin with July (7).

Rhiannon :)

jade

money is my main problem this month.

not enough coming in and too much going out.

yuck,
and totally NOT normal.
jade

Faerie Lin

Lets see,
Well I guess my June is going okay, I feel I am at a standstill right now though. Nothing really going on, so I am making sure I read more and do more creative things.

HUGS ((((((to all who are having a bad June!))))))

Liliana

yeah i owe a ton of money this month hopefully more will be here next week

And apartment people keep harassing me, theyre coming again tommorrow heh

:THP

AquarianGoddess

Well, I was hoping to see it is just me, but apparently, I have company. The good news is...June is almost over.

Hugs to all and keep smilin'

AG