How's YOUR June?

Kaz

in the disaster department june is fine, no majors til now :), but month is not over yet.
in relation/communication some air has been cleared, that's good so this gives room for new stuff.
work is still weird as last month, it had settled down a bit, but not long, coz yesterday they decided to add lots of oil to the fire, so again talks and gossips there.
money, no unexpected stuff, thanks for that :)
i can't complain about june so far.........

kaz

Umbrae

June has been interesting. I am sorry that you folks are not having a good one.

There are unsettling events occurring around and to me, but underneath it all, is a really great tone.

I feel on top of things; knocking over obstacles and winning battles. Perhaps it is because I am all fire and no earth?

january

i need to plant a money tree...

I'm with Jade - too little cash coming in and a burdening amount going out. Unexpected car repairs, astronomical phone bill, car taxes, text books, wedding, birthday and grad gifts... it just goes on and on and on.... All while my hours were DRASTICALLY cut at the gallery. Aaaaack!!! AG, I'll join you for that wine!

But I kinda saw it coming when I did my calendar spread in January. Its a total 5 of Pentacles month, and for a material-security-craving Cappy, its just not a pretty sight! July is a Knight of Pentacles month so I hope I can look forward to "getting back on my feet."

But my love life is magical now and makes me forget my money worries at times ;) Its soooo important to be thankful for what is going good in life.

~ january

AquarianGoddess

January,

So happy to hear the romantic department of your chart has been activated!!

Perhaps we can get together collectively and similtaneously and do a money dance...you know, dollars falling out of the sky! Hey, I have a creative mind...

I did a very unscientific poll on the "June Effects" and called four friends who all moaned, complained, cursed and yelled about the month of June. Personally, it's a lot worse than May was and I'm hoping that Jupiter realizes his role in the solar system is to bring good luck and then brings some!!

To all of you having a good month, God/Goddess bless you and may it continue...

AG
(still going like the 9 of Wands)

Umbrae

Well...if the whole world is having a bad time...what's wrong with me?

Money issues now, I understand...

Here's the deal.

Best spend July getting ready for August, because September will be too late (the train will have left the station).

PurpleGoddess

June's OK...

AquarianGoddess said:

Perhaps we can get together collectively and similtaneously and do a money dance...you know, dollars falling out of the sky! Hey, I have a creative mind...

AG & January,
I'm with you...let's get to the beach light a big bonfire and dance around it on the next full moon! I work two jobs and it's just about giving me enough to live one but not save to buy own place.
I'm trying to find my jade power beads, i think I lost them again. To keep green on me at all times.

June was going ok until the romance part isn't really working out with this one fellow. He's happy to hear from me but works too much to spend time with me and he wonders why I keep dating other men?
And stop calling him for weeks. There's no statement saying that he wants me to stop seeing others but he's not making the effort to say no to overtime so he can spend time with me. The others I meet just seem to want one thing and I'm not really in the mood to put up with it...it's my birtyday on the 22nd and I'm starting to feel the pull of looking over the past year and find where/what I need to change.

So I've been in a blue haze all day and when I feel like this I just want to crawl into my shell until it passes. Plus my friends won't be able to spend the whole night w/me to celebrate my b-day. I really don't like spending it alone anymore, 5 yrs in arow and counting.

So that's how my June is going so fair! I just needed to vent and let this all go. I really want to cry but I'm at work.

Peace~
PG

amyel

Don't ask...

I had a relatively mild May, in comparison to many. June is making up for that. General irrations; being put in difficult situations; having to get all "managerial" with one of the long term consultants on the project; my client co-lead once again making comments to my project bosses that subtly question my ability to do the job; hubs is distressed and barely functional; and summer is almost here - which means the step-kids are here alllllllllll summer (don't get me wrong, I love 'em, but it is 4 hard weeks before we all adjust to living together full-time).

I really want a vacation!

AquarianGoddess

PurpleGoddess,

I hope you have an ethereal birthday and all good things come your way this year!

January,

You've got to get a cell phone...no more big phone bills, just the monthly fee (about $30 to $50, depending on the plan.) You can call nationally and there's no roaming charge either!!

Amyel,

LIGHT to you girl!!

Love,
AG

january

You've got to get a cell phone...no more big phone bills, just the monthly fee

LOL, AG, that was my cell phone bill!! I realized I was using it more and more often so I switched plans back in May. Because it was mid-billing cycle, it won't go into effect until July, I discovered...too late! I must have switched during the retro-grade. Ughhh!

~ january