extremely exhausted

jade

is there something in the planets that is causing extreme exhaustion? i can barely keep my eyes open ALL DAY LONG..........

i have a friend that is experiencing the same thing.

anyone?

sleepy
jade

SherryZoned

I have been feeling very, very tired lately myself...I just thought maybe it was the heat..Or allergies or sinuses..

Sending some of my sons excess energy your way LOL

jade

no redwood DON'T i have way too much.......my 3 yr old has enough for the entire planet! LOL

jade

SherryZoned

lol if only we could use there energy for lighting up the house or something we wouldnt need electricity then lol

purplelady

I'm feeling ............not so much physically tired, but kind-of unenergetic and unmotivated, and very very cranky! But then , it's close to 100 degrees (farenhieght, I'm sure that's spelled wrong!) every day, so everyday I run the airconditioner during the late afternoon/early everning, and worry about the electricity bill! Also here in colorado there have been massive forest fires burning for a number of weeks now, it's very very hot and dry. Also huge forest fires in arizona and other western states. On some days I can actually see and Smell the soot and smoke in the air, and the sun rises and sets a hot red-pink , which is kind-of weird!
I could send you some of my kitty-cat's energy! But then she's lolling around on the linoleum looking like she'd prefer it 20 degrees cooler also! SHE has also been obnoxious the past few days! Biting, being destructive, climbing and pulling things down, eating newspaper! I thought maybe she is just bored and needs attention and to play so I found these little mice toys that she LOVES but it hasn't seemed to help.
Anyhow Jade, it Could be that you just moved and expended huge amounts of mental AND physical energy and now your mind and body say "downtime" ! As is the phases of life. It always happens to me after anything "big" in my life. Just go with it and rest or sleep. Or who knows , maybe it is some astrological event? But I don't know what.

lunalafey

DRAINED

Jade, you did do alot in the past few weeks, and the sudden heat is always good for a run down. astrologically, I'll take a crack at it(for practice). First off did you know that we where almost slammed with an asteroid 3 days ago? (maybe 'we' are just 'relieved')
Ephemeris report for July 3, 2002.
Well this is a busy day planetarily speaking.
There is a grand trine among the fire signs, this aspect is about motivation (planets(moon, venus, and pluto) motivating a heat wave?) The sun is square the moon today, cause for moodieness in some perhaps. There are also 3 oppositions that involve air/fire combinations(these being the only oppositions as well). Mars, being the planet os action and applied energy is in Cancer and is in conjunction with Jupiter, the planet of expansion and enthusium. Does not sound like anyone should be exhausted. I would have to say that you may want to take a look at where your natal Mars is, could be a personal thing for you.
I am by no means an expert, I was just poking around with the placements and symbology. PLEASE someone with more knowledge, tell me if I'm blowing smoke.

zorya

jade..... honey!
you and i both know you have very good and explainable reasons for being exhausted. so don't worry about it. i would be very much surprised if you didn't feel exhausted. get lots of rest, and pamper yourself. no guilt about it allowed! LOL

PurpleGoddess

weather!

hi all
it's most like the weather. the whole u.s. is under a heat wave and with working with our intuitive energies it's draining everyone. i'm surprisingly rested after a long drive to upstate ny yesterday because it was actually below 70 last night!

I asked AquarinGoddess to do the planets before i left for this trip and found them favoralbe for traveling and spending time w/my family.

try to stay cool everyone the best way you can...it will break soon!

prayers to our friends in the west w/e the fires. keep their homes and families safe.

blessed be!

jade

zorya,

i know that my home life has been a tad chaotic - but i have so many other people in my life that are feeling the same level of exhaustion, so i thought that perhaps there was also something astrologically happening.........

purplelady,

i think that you are also right (you and zorya) - i have done soooo much in the last 5 weeks......OMGoddess, so much. :p

BUT

i'm still wondering if there's anything astrological that would affect canada and australia at the same time?

maybe, i'm off base :(

jade

AquarianGoddess

Hi Jade,

It sounds like you're in need of a lot of sleep, vitamins and TLC!

I don't know of anything cosmically that's causing lethargy. Most always, Saturn aspects to one's personal planets can make one feel tired, overburdened, etc. But whatever it is, it will pass!

AG