Attuned Moon Cycle Oracle

WhiteRaven

Sulis said:
Ooh, you're so lucky - my husband has paid a lot more than that - we do live in the UK though so you have to take postage costs into account.

Are you getting your deck in the cedar box or the bag?
I'm getting the box :)

I'm very excited about this deck - I have hormonal problems that are a factor in the cause of my chronic headaches - a lunar deck is just what I've been looing for for ages and the artwork on this one is breathtaking.
I also really like the way a few of the cards feature musical instruments.

You'll probably get yours before I get mine (since I won't be allowed to open mine before Solstice :)) Let me know what you think when you have the cards in your hands.

I found this review on Tarot Passages:http://www.tarotpassages.com/Pages2/attuned-va.htm

Love Sulis xx

Mine is coming in the cedar box too! I'm looking forward to it! I'll let you know when I get it. :)
Thank you for the link too!

Emeraldgirl

I have this deck and it is stunning. The art is fantastic. The only complaint I have is that it it is a bit gender biased in that it relates much better to women then to men. A small thing cause most of my clients are female and most men glance over this deck and head straight for Madame Endora anyway.

WhiteRaven

If anyone is interested in buying this deck and wishes to receive free shipping...please PM me for details. I've been in contact with the Author. It was she who had the deck up on Ebay that I got that second chance bidding from.

MareSaturni

I too am curious about this deck...i think it's very pretty and might be good for the inner journey i've just started. But i'd like to know...the book that comes with it. Is it good? Do the cards images give you insights even without the book?

I'm thinking of getting, but since it's going to be rather $$$ for me (the deck plus the shipping), i'd like to know better...

Thanks!

Shadow Wolf

It's now on my wishlist. I saw it today as I was browsing through the decks on AT, yet again !!!

chrisam-crystals

oh what a beautiful set of cards!

on my wishlist too.......lol

anything to do with the moon or the blessed goddess is a must for me! :D

thorhammer

*ZZZzzzttt!* It's alive! It's alive!!!!

:D

I was just attracted to this on eBay . . . who still has it, who uses it, what's it like? I'm at work and the work filters won't let me onto the artist's site :mad: but I'll check it out when I remember at home. Till then . . .

Thoughts?

\m/ Kat

MoonGypsy

Attuned: A Moon Cycle Deck

It is absolutely, positively, Gorgeous! It comes with a hand made cedar box with a sliding top. The card stock is a little on the thin side, but still feels magnificent. i love this deck so much! i bought it on eBay last summer.The colors are incredible! It comes with a little booklet written and signed by the artist. Right now on USA eBay there are 3 available for starting bids of only $7.00 USD or a $13.99 "Buy it Now". It is a treasure in my collection. Here is the eBay link: http://search.ebay.com/attuned-deck_W0QQdfspZ32QQfromZR40QQssPageNameZRC0024QQ_trksidZp1638
Brightest Blessings,
MoonGypsy)0(