Tarot Decks for FO lovers?

diane drizzy

Knowing how we all love our Faeries Oracle, I'd be interested in knowing what tarot decks we equally love.
Oddly enough I've never found one that I can love and get the same rush I do when I see my faeries.
I find myself at times just looking at them to enjoy the things I may have overlooked or to visit old friends.
I do enjoy some tarot decks alot but if the house were on fire I'd grab dh, drizzy and my faeries!
Some people I know are using other faerie decks but I find that they are too "cute". Maybe Froud will one day do a tarot deck!

SunChariot

diane drizzy said:
Knowing how we all love our Faeries Oracle, I'd be interested in knowing what tarot decks we equally love.
Oddly enough I've never found one that I can love and get the same rush I do when I see my faeries.
I find myself at times just looking at them to enjoy the things I may have overlooked or to visit old friends.
I do enjoy some tarot decks alot but if the house were on fire I'd grab dh, drizzy and my faeries!
Some people I know are using other faerie decks but I find that they are too "cute". Maybe Froud will one day do a tarot deck!

Yes I adore my Faeries' Oracle. Wouldn't that be great if Brian made a Tarot???

My Faeries' Oracle is my very very favourite Oracle. My favourite Tarot is my Osho Zen. I think of them that way, one as my favourite Oracle and one as my favourite Tarot. In reality I love them both equally.

Do you have the Osho Zen too? I adore it too. The messages are just on my spiritual wavelength. :grin: It's a deep and beautiful deck.

Babs

diane drizzy

Hi SunChariot!
Was starting to think that no one uses tarot cards, only the FO!
Just looked over the OZ deck and this may be as serious possibility for me.
From the frames that I've seen I could easily get just as lost in them as I do my FO.
hmmm.....Mother's Day IS coming up!?

a_shikhs

I agree with SunChariot. The Osho Zen is beautiful. It is very spiritual and gives lovely advice for your inner self.Its a little harsh at times but very true.

I love my Faeries Oracle and always feel so happy whenever i open it. Its one lively deck. :D

I love the Archeon Tarot for its dark and gothic style. I love dark decks. :)

Genna

Oh, a_shiks, you finally made me do it! :) I have read your posts about this deck before, but now I´ve ordered it. The scans were beautiful. It should arrive in 3-5 weeks.

a_shikhs

genna said:
Oh, a_shiks, you finally made me do it! I have read your posts about this deck before, but now I´ve ordered it. The scans were beautiful. It should arrive in 3-5 weeks

Genna, im sure you'll love it.. :D The cards are much much better in reality that the scans. Its got a lovely gothic touch to it which makes it my favourite deck.;)

SunChariot

diane drizzy said:
Hi SunChariot!
Was starting to think that no one uses tarot cards, only the FO!
Just looked over the OZ deck and this may be as serious possibility for me.
From the frames that I've seen I could easily get just as lost in them as I do my FO.
hmmm.....Mother's Day IS coming up!?
Well hi to you too Diane. Dianne is my middle name, btw. :grin:

Oh yes I use both. I have 24 decks now and am trying to stop there. Wish me luck! LOL Only 6 of my decks are Oracles, the other 18 are Tarots. I love them all of course.

As for the Osho Zen, even reading the book is an amazing spiritual experience. The book itself has so much beautiful and amazing advice and concepts. For me just reading the book shows you a new way to think, which I found personally very beautiful.
Babs

Genna

My Archeon Tarot has arrived, and I love it. The readings have been on the mark. It´s a wonderful, intuitive deck with amazingly beautiful colours.

Alta

Sorry I didn't see this thread before. I also love the Froud Fairies, they are wonderful. My fav deck that resonates with the Fae is one that not everyone likes, but I do. The LS deck Tarot of Secret Forest.

It would be great if Froud wanted to do a tarot deck but have never seen any indication that he plans this.

I bought 'Woke Up it was a Chelsea Morning', illustrated by Froud for a friend for her birthday. She is quite fae herself and I think she will love it.

M

catlin

Uhm, I have to admit that I had the Froud's Fairies, traded it away because I did not like it and now I am waiting for another copy of the Fround's Fairies to come and them winning my heart.

Same goes for the LS Secret Forest tarot :) I could not work with the black and white backs but I will give this one another try, too.